chapter 5:rise of the phoenix, the couple's love is put to the test.

A month passed since Toad and Rias started dating she's happier than she's ever been. The couple suddenly noticed a magic circle appearing in front of them and it revealed ever so-arrogant devil named Riser Phoenix.

Riser:it's good to see you Rias my love.
Toad: who's this dildo?
Riser:you will show Riser some respect peon.
Toad: dude I can literally beat you 500 ways til the next millennium.
Riser:who are you to speak to Riser like that peasant?
Toad: stop talking in the 3rd person dude. It's really annoying.
Rias: don't bother with him Toad. He is not worth it. And Riser you will respect my boyfriend.
Riser: you dare take Risers fiancée?!
Toad: she's supposed to marry you? *laughs hysterically* that is the most retarded thing I've ever heard!😄seriously why the fuck would she wanna marry you? She doesn't even want you!
Rias: it's true Riser. I will never marry you. My father and brother set this arranged marriage in which I never agreed to.
Toad: there you have it. The audience has spoken.

Riser then made his peerage appear. And had his pawn attack him. But Toad dodged and stabbed her with his lightsaber. Riser was shocked but Rias was smirking.

Toad: anyone else want some?
Riser: you just dug your own grave boy!
Toad: you think you can win? Don't make me laugh!

He tried to attack Toad but was stabbed in the neck with his lightsaber. Riser then dropped dead.

Toad: don't fuck with me. It won't end well.
Rias: well done my darling.
Toad: heh. Ain't no thang like a chicken wang! 😎
Rias: come to my room later. I'll give you a special reward.

End of chapter 5