Wait, Death?

"So let me get this straight, Bree is Death?" Jacob asked.

"Well, yeah," I said with a roll of my eyes. "What else would she be?"

"She seems like a flower type of person," Jacob stated.

"That is so cool," Emmet commented.

"Not really. So many people cheat her and use her and lie to her. Vampires escape her and she lets them. Werewolves and shapeshifters use their way of avoiding her against her. It's not that cool," I disagreed.

"So, we all cheated her," Carlise concluded.

"Yes and she lets you. She could as easily let you cheat her as she can suck the life out of you."

The vamps just stared at me.

"Bree's never done it before on purpose. It was only once when her powers were setting in," I said. "She was only a few years of age. And don't worry. She isn't the one you should be looking out for. Analisia likes to watch the life leave your eyes as she takes all of your years."

"So Death doesn't mind us living and Life likes to kill us?" Bella asked confused.

"Yes sparklepire. Keep up."

Jas skidded to a stop at my feet. She was on her back unconcious.

"That doesn't even come close to your record," I said.

"I didn't feel up for it." Bree's voice went back to 'human' on the last word.

"Wasn't even a good show." I tutted.

"If you want a show, go to my sister. She likes to play with her 'toys' first," Bree said.

"That sounds dirty." I smirked.

"Then let me clarify. Her torture dummies."

"That sounds about right."