Interview with BrendaDaaeDestler

What's your eye color?

Brenda: Blue or green. Depends on the lighting.

Do you have any siblings?

Brenda: I had a younger brother but he passed away. I don't want to say how old he was or how long he's been gone but he was young.

What's your favorite color?

Brenda: Pink, but I also love blue.

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Brenda: Coffee. I've never been a tea drinker.

What's your favorite soda?

Brenda: Either Dr. Pepper or Sprite.

What's your favorite breakfast food?

Brenda: That's a hard one. I love scrambled eggs a lot but I also love chocolate chip pancakes. (Let's be real though, I love anything with chocolate!)

What's your dream proposal?

Brenda: I haven't figured out a specific place where I want it to be -maybe in the Palais Garnier haha- but it'd probably be a place that's special to me and the guy. The room would be filled with thousands of red roses and my guy would be standing in the middle of the room, wearing a suit and probably looking a little nervous. He'd give this long speech and cry a bit and then ask me to marry him. I'm a hopeless romantic, I know.

Who's your favorite actress?

Brenda: It'd have to say Emmy Rossum. Her performance in Phantom of the Opera was just amazing. And to think that she was only sixteen! She's just so incredibly talented.

What's your favorite thing about Gerry?

Brenda: Ooh gosh, another hard one. Probably his personality. He's really funny and you can just tell that he's such a sweet guy.

Next to Gerry, who's your favorite actor?

Brenda: Next to Gerry, I'd have to say my favorite actor is Henry Cavill. He's another very talented actor who is also incredibly hot, might I add.

What was the first movie you saw Gerry in?

Brenda: The Phantom of the Opera. Fun fact: it actually took me a few times watching to start liking Gerard Butler romantically. I thought he was an amazing actor, but at first I didn't see him romantically...we all know how that ended haha. But people try to say I like Phantom of the Opera because of Gerry, but I actually like Gerry because of Phantom of the Opera.

What's your favorite movie that Gerry isn't in?

Brenda: Either the live action Beauty and the Beast or The Last Jedi. To All the Boys I've Loved Before is also up there! Amazing movie!!

What's your favorite book and who's its author?

Brenda: Heartless by Marissa Meyer. It's such an amazing book. If you haven't read it, you need to.

Who's your favorite band?

Brenda: Hands down, my favorite band is twenty one pilots. Got to see them in concert a few months ago. It was AMAZING!

What's the last song you listened to?

Brenda: Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts. I'm actually writing a fanfic based on that song for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).