Their life has just begun!

Callie POV

my name name is callie Quinn jacob I live in Olkahoma with my sister sophia 14, and my step mother jill and my father Robert Quinn. My mom died of terminal cancer. me and Jill arent really because I just can't love
her

, I know she tries to to be like a mother to me like Colleen but she will never replace her. Im not like and other girl who would throw myself at any guy or depend on other, I'm a motorcycle chick who's tough and hardcore but loves the music especially playing the guitar. Jill promised my dad to take care of us. My mom told me the truth about my real father and that he didn't know I existed and I promised her before she died that I would meet my father and live with him. My family is going to move to San Diego where I know that my life is going to change completely:o

Brandon POV

I'm brandon foster I live with my moms and my three adopted siblings Mariana who is 15, Jesus also 15, and Jude who is 13 and I am 16 years old. Im the biological son of my mother Stef Foster and step-son of other mom Lena Adams.We just adopted Jude a week ago after both of my moms got married but he dosn't say anything less then 5 words. So my moms decided that since they are at work most of the time, we needed someone to take care of us so we needed a nanny but I felt like I was to old for us to have one, also my dad is a policeman as my moms partner Stef. Me and my my dad aren't communicating a lot and my girlfriend Talya can be the jealous type of girl that can sometimes can be irritating for me. Also the other reason why we have a nanny is because one time when our moms were away we threw a party and the peoppe broke our Window and the next morning we got busted. So this was our punishment to learn our lesson since our moms don't trust us anymore. It was the start that when my life started to change.

Callie's POV
We just moved to San Diego and I want to start looking for a job for college in the near future because I don't want Robert to spend this money on me. I want to depend on myself to earn anything in life by hard work, dedication and being independent of themselves like my mother taught me and not by the money of others. Im looking for jobs in the internet and some were not in my interest until one caught my eye that was a good paying one about being a nanny. I picked the phone and called the parents to get job and in that moment my life has just begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
brallie stories are my favorite stories because they make me imagine a different future for brallie even though I don't to watch the fosters for a while because of the brallie situation, of lou and Jesus death I hope that brallie will be together forever at the end. So thank you all the brallie authors and story writers for inspiring me to write this book. I'm new to this I knew wrote a book for wattpad so tell me what you guys this and please be positive thank you for your time!! :-)