Cheater Levi X Reader X Erwin

A/N : Angst as hell... :(

Y/n's POV

I looked at our wedding picture. The days that we were happy, full of sweet moments and passionate ones.

Until everything changed...

Since he had his new secretary , Petra Ral , everything was just...gone. He always comes to work early, comes to home at a very late time. We often talk each other, he doesn't want to make love to me...

" My god , Y/n ! We did that in our honeymoon !! That's enough ! Are you ashamed of yourself ?! "

He even ditched our anniversary..

" Sorry love, I'm very busy at my work...I have my overtime here...I'm so sorry love...don't worry, I will make it up to you... "

But nothing came. Flowers , chocolates , letters , teddy bears , nothing came...

He even ditched my birthday and never gave a gift. Instead what my birthday gift is my husband and his freaky , slut secretary...sucking each others faces at my very own office...

So...with no other dramas , I broke up with him and move into another place.

I tried to move to the country where my aunt lives , France...my auntie gave me home in there and everything is going great. The surroundings was very beautiful including the Eiffel Tower. And there I met the man that fixed my broken heart, Erwin Smith.

Erwin Smith is now my fiance. He was totally different from the other guys. He was romantic, a genius man , handsome , always appreciate small things like me...because he's tall , he always tease me as 'My Little Honey'...sometimes he's cheesy but he always keep his promise. And that's the thing why I loved him and I never regret being with him.

One day, me and Erwin were buying some groceries at the supermarket when someone called me.

" Y/n ? Is that you ? "

" Levi...yeah , it's me. Why are you here ?  Where's Petra ? Are you two going well ? " I said.

" Umm...Y/n , I broke u- "

" Y/n ! There you are ! I've been finding you for 5 minutes ! By the way let's g-oh...Levi...you're here. " Erwin said , interrupting Levi's sentence with bitterness in his voice...

" Hey, Erwin...what are you two doing here ? " Levi said

" Oh...we were buying groceries here for our snacks in our movie date. " Erwin said, coldly as he can

" Movie date ? "

" Yes , Levi...Y/n L/n...is my fiance now and we're preparing now for our wedding. "

" But , Y/n is an Acker- "

" Past is past and that is the last, Levi..." I said , making some awkward silence at the three of us.

We left the grocery and I took a glimpse of Levi's face. His face was combined with sadness, anger, shocked and a wave of regret in his eyes.

Levi's POV

No...it can't be...Y/n...is Erwin's fiance and...no , no , no !! This can't be happening...why did I cheat on her ? I thought that Petra will make me feel better than Y/n but I was wrong...I WAS FUCKING WRONG...my days are not complete without her...her smile , her face , her body...everything about her...

If only that bitch Petra didn't tried to seduce me, maybe today , Y/n is still with me, cuddling together and not with Erwin.

Erwin Smith...maybe you're my bestfriend...but with Y/n...you'll be my rival for her heart and I will make her mine again...not yours...

This is my final decision...

I WILL MAKE HER MINE AGAIN...

Timeskip

I was at the mall to buy some beautiful clothes and teddy bears for Y/n. I tried to buy the most fancy dress and shoes that will suit her.

I was looking for some chocolates when I saw the woman I loved until now...and I'm gonna make her mine again. Luckily, she was alone...Erwin's not here...

I tried to follow her wherever she goes and whenever she tried to look back if there's someone's following her, I always hide hoping that she wouldn't see me. But I was wrong...when she was at the basement of the mall to find her car , she saw me following her and seems like she lose her temper at me.

" WOULD YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME, LEVI ACKERMAN ?! I LOSE MY TEMPER BECAUSE YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME LIKE A PUPPY WHO WANTS HIS MASTER BACK !! TELL ME...WHAT DO YOU WANT ?! " she shouted at me, drawing a little attention to us.

" I want you, Y/n...I want you back in my side... " I said , trying to hold the tears in my eyes.

" What the hell are you talking about, Levi ?! You cheated on me, remember ? You left me, you broke my heart...and now you want me back ? Fuck you ! Give me reasons why I should go back to you... " she said angrily, raising an eyebrow.

" Look , I know what I did was wrong...I thought Petra was better than you but I was DEFINITELY wrong...she cannot replace you, Y/n...she cannot replace your beautiful face...everything about you, she cannot replace it so I broke up with her and I want to start a new life with you again...please, Y/n...I love you very much...I miss your face , lips , and your kisses for me. I miss us, cuddling together sweetly...I miss those passionate memories of us...I really miss you, Y/n...Please...come back to me..." I said, crying after those last four words were spoken. 

" Is that what you need to sa- "

I cut off her sentence by kissing her passionately. But she didn't kiss me back, instead she's pulling me away.

" Mmmpphh...Levi !! Stop !! Get off from me !! "

I obeyed her. I pulled away and she slapped me hard in the face.

" How dare you to kiss me like that !! Why you didn't do it when I needed your love, your touch ?! And now you want me back ? You want me back because Petra was not enough for you ?! How dare you...you ditched our anniversary where we never , EVER forget to celebrate that day. You even ditched my birthday...you said that you will make it up to me...but I accepted nothing. Roses , teddy bears, chocolates , letters...none of them was my gift. But the gift you gave me was you and your freak secretary, kissing in my very own office !! What kind of gift you gave to me ?! And now it's my birthday...you want to give these fancy dresses and shoes to me ?! Levi...giving that for me is not enough to take me back to you... "

" Then...what do I have to do ? "

" What you need to do is... " she said , while I'm listening to her clearly and give what she wants.

" DON'T ever let me see your face again...Levi , I'm happy now with Erwin. No, I'm happier with him than you...we're living a peaceful and happy life now...don't ever ruin it...I'm sorry, Levi...but when I said we're done...WE'RE DONE...goodbye...AND DON'T EXPECT AN INVITATION FOR THE WEDDING... " she said coldly.

She left with her car , leaving me crying hard while shouting her name very loud.

" WHY ?! WHY Y/N ?! WHY DO I HAVE TO CHEAT ON HER ?! IF I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER, MAYBE WE HAVE OUR DREAM FAMILY...BUT WHAT CAN I DO ? SHE DOESN'T WANT ME BACK...She deserves a better man than me. And that's Erwin...he was the man who mend her broken heart which is my responsibility... "

Y/n...remember that I always love you even you don't love me anymore...be happy with your new life...a woman like you deserves a better life with a better man...and that's not me...

You deserve happiness Y/n...and I deserve sadness with full of sufferings.