Detective! Levi X Detective! Reader

Hello, I'm Detective Y/n L/n. Of all my fellow detectives here, I'm the youngest and the most strongest detective here. Every case that was assigned to me, may it be difficult or easy, I solved it neatly. Well, being the strongest detective, I always join when there's gonna be a bloody fight operation and it always end with arresting the suspect.

So the effect is there are other young male detectives were trying to flirt on me...yeah, you got it right. I'M SINGLE .

" My, oh my, Y/n...you've been working for over 3 hours !! Don't you want to have a break with me just at the coffee shop ? " Jean said while fixing his hair and smirking at me.

Ughh...Jean Kirstein...the most annoying and arrogant detective here in MSDC which means 'Mysterious Spies and  Detectives Corporation' . He's been flirting with me since I came in here...he keeps flirting with me even though he knew that I don't like him and I will never have time to find love.

" You want a break with me ? Why can I just break your arm and leg instead, huh ? "

" Oh, Y/n...I know you can't do that to me...you can't take my handsome face... "

" Yeah, you're right...I can't take your gruesome face... "

When my fellow detectives heard that, they were laughing hard at Jean making him mad at them.

" STOP LAUGHING ! You'll see someday that me and Y/n are together, right love ? " he said as he winked at me.

Ughh...just the thought of it just makes me want to throw up. 

" Oh no, it will not happen even on everyone's dreams... "

" But I always dreamed about yo-- "

Because I can't focus on my work, I burst out, making me to point my gun at him, causing everyone to flinch and became silent.

" Are you gonna shut that fucking mouth of yours or I'll just shoot that ugly mouth of yours with my gun so you can't speak anymore ? Choose now...I'm gonna count from 1 to 3 and if you didn't answer, I'm gonna shoot your mouth to death... "

"1.."

" Look Y/n, I was just kidding... "

"2 !! " I said as I aim the gun at his mouth.

" Detective Y/n L/n , put your gun down, right now !! " our director said.

" Be thankful that our director came, Jean...or else you don't have your mouth anymore...by the way director...what is it? New case again ? I'm nearly done with my work here..."

Sometimes when at work, I hate this situation a little 'cause it will be doubled and it will take a lot of hours to make it done !

" No...to be honest, I'm gonna let everyone to have your extra time for today inside here...and, oh ! I almost forgot...we have a new recruit here... "

Well it always happens...but the new recruits are not too great when it comes to training for operations. They're too concerned for their life...

" Young man, introduce yourself... "

" Tch. I know... "

Attitude ? I like it.

" I'm Levi...Levi Ackerman. From 'Live Corporation' ... "

SHIT !!!

As I hear where he came from, I began to panic a little, making me grab my gun and aim at his head. As I point my gun, the others follow.

Live Corporation...I really want to kill all the people working in there. From the workers to the head of the organization since they were the one who killed my mother and brother and they were the ones who nearly killed me when I have an operation last 3 months. Their organization name is something kind, right ?

But try to read it backwards...

It's Evil Corporation...

" Everyone, drop your guns now !! " the director shouted at us.

" How can we drop our guns if this man is working with our biggest enemy who killed my mother and my little brother and even tried to kill me ?! " I said, anger rising up in my blood.

" Yeah ! She's right ! "

" I agree with her ! " said my fellow detectives.

" Look this man left the organization when he knew that they were the one who killed his bestfriends...so everyone, put your guns down, especially you Y/n... "

The other detectives slowly put their guns down except me.

" Y/N !! I SAID PUT YOUR GUN DOWN !! "

" Well then, Mr. Levi Ackerman...tell me all the acceptable reasons why should I trust you...no, why should we trust you ? "

" Because, I will help all of you to take the 'Live Corporation' down... "

" And ? "

" To help you find the person who killed your mother and brother... "

After I heard that, I began to low my gun a bit with my voice, now pointing at his chest.

" And ? "

" To let you know the secret of the bloodline of your father and mother covered in many years... "

*Bam !!

Oohhh...sounds like there's something in our Detective
Y/n...you want a part 2 ? Well if you want a part 2, vote, comment and follow me if you haven't !! Sorry guys for the cliffhanger, it's just 2am in the morning since I just watched some animes since it makes me bored...I'm a human, I can be tired at any time and my body needs to rest...