I Care For You

Pairing:Jisoo×Male reader!
Note:You guys can hear song don't know what to do by blackpink while reading this imagine😉
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

{Jisoo POV}

As usual I was having an argument with my step mother.She was the one that take care of me after my father died because of his illness.She was so mean towards me.The argument between us was heated when she suddenly say something awful.

"I can't believe you turn into this kind of girls like a slut one.Get the hell out of this house right now!I don't want to take care of you anymore!You are a damn burden to me!You bring ad bad luck in my life!Since your father died,it's hard for me to take care of you!Get out from this house!",she yelled and showed her angry face

The words she said hurt me so badly.Sure,we had a couple of argument before.But,this was the worst argument ever.

It made me feel so damn useless.Am i really a slut like what she said?Am i really a burden to her and only bring bad luck in her life after my father died?

I quickly walked upstairs to my room than I closed the door before locked it.I   pack all my belonging in my suitcase for me to run away from this house.

I was still crying when I suddenly heard my phone ringing.I don't want to answer it but I still picked it up.

"H-hello.",I said and my voice shaking.

"Hey,chu.What's wrong?You okay?",when I heard that voice,I realized it was y/n voice and I immediately feel a little bit better.It may sounds weird,but when I hear his voice,it could cheer me up.

He was my best friend and we already known each other ever since our childhood.He was the only person that I trusted the most.I could tell everything about my problem.He understand me very well.To be honest,I love him more than a friend.He make me happy,he make me laugh and smile and he showed me what love is.But I'm afraid to confess to him,cause I afraid that our friendship will ruined if I ever confess to him.

"N-nothing.I'm just-",I can't finished my sentence.I don't know how to tell it to him and explain the whole situation.

"Chu,I know you well.I know something is wrong.Stay there and don't go anywhere.I'm coming over to you.",he stated and I know that I won't be able to change his mind.

"T-thanks y-y/n.",I said while stuttered

"Your welcome,chu.I would do everything for you.I would do anything for my favourite girl.See ya later."

|||||||||

[20 minutes later]

Someone knocked on my door and I know it was y/n.I walked towards the door and opened it to be face to face with him.

He come in and I walked back to my bed to sit on it before he closed the door and locked it.

When he turned around,he saw my tears stained and i can see his face turn into a concerned one.

He quickly approached me and try to comfort me.