Stars Final

Pairing:Irene×Male reader!
Genre:Happy
Requested by:Whynottho12
Words count:1352 words
~~~~~~~~
Days and weeks passed.Sweeping off the pain everytime irene conversed with you is hard but bearable,for the mean time.

Irene were walking home later than
usual because you stopped dropping by every day after work.Maybe because you debuting soon you forgot about her with your busy schedule,
she thought.But then she remembered
it was she who told you not to come anymore,this is much comfortable than having to hide her feelings every moment with you.

She closed the cafe at past 8,she overtimed,and walked off.Suho by her side..

"Irene-ah,I noticed you're not as bright as since you talked seriously with y/n last week.Is there anything wrong?"

"N-nothing.."

"Come on,jus think of me as an older brother wanting to listen and help..if I could.."

Maybe irene need someone to lean on.
Someone who would care.Besides,
keeping this all to herself is torture.

"Is it really this painful not to be loved
back by someone you love?"

He was put to silence for a while..

"yes..",he answered pertaining to his love for her..

"S-sorry oppa.If i could just..",irene looked down.

"No"he lifted her face,"I'm fine because the girl who dumped me is very much worth it.She's too much for me and she deserves someone better than a trash like me.."

"Maybe the same applies for the guy i fell for."

"y/n?"irene remained silent."Can i kick his ass for once?"suho joked,kicking a can of soda on the way.She chuckled

Suho stopped walking and faced irene..

"I'm apologizing for the next thing I'm doing.I just can't manage to see you torn.Think of this as your farewell gift
to me.After this,I'll move on."

He put his thumb and forefinger on irene chin.Leaned closer and kissed her on her lips.His plump and warm lips are now interacting with her.Neither did her respond nor stopped him.Irene were frozen to where she were.That was her first kiss.

From behind suho,she saw a familiar
silhouette approaching.As it came near the light,it revealed who it was.

You

You saw her.Irene pulled away from suho and continued staring at you who is now getting nearer with your fast walking.

"hey.."suho turned to look"I'll borrow her tonight.",you grabbed irene wrist and dragged her.

"no y/n.."suho grabbed her other hand and pulled irene away."You can't.She's not some thing for you to borrow.."

"And,she's not yours to keep.",you pulled irene other hand from suho and dragged her away.Suho didn't manage to talk back because he was
taken aback with your trademark charisma.You scary.You like the one that he seen on Show Me The Money.
You like this whenever you angry or you badly wants something you can't attain.Your eyes were blazing and irene can feel the tension.She never liked you that way.She prefer the usual you who's bright and caring not the aggressive and the angry one.

You continued dragging irene and she
don't know where you were going anymore.Your pace slow down and then she just realized that you guys were near the Han River.You guys arrived after some more walks and sat on one of the benches.

Neither talked..

That's unusual because irene always had something to talk with you.But tonight was different.Not that she have nothing to say,actually she have lots,but the tension is stronger than her urge to speak and break the silence.