Chapter 6 - My Admirer

Enjoy!

Mistakes? Misspells? Tell me.

This is going to be some story!

__

-Avery POV-

I've been chasing Lily (Lilyan) for half an hour, and I told her to delete the picture she took of me and Damon, but she wanted to use it for blackmail. I was like "No!" And that is how our little chase started. Even if I have to knock her down to the ground I will get the camera from her. Okay that would be a little to violent, but it's a thing I have to do, or try to do. That picture is my one objective I need to go through. I cannot humiliate myself more from getting that picture leaked out. Yes I was humiliated a lot back then, because back then I was a girl who couldn't tolerate the stuff in school, but I left because I got in trouble for fighting back. Really right now, I still can't tolerate looking at people get humiliated and dumped. Like some rich people don't even care that their the ones leaving the other people with destitute of property. Well back to the real problem at hand.

You know, it's astonishing that their parents and mine haven't awoken from the ruckus we were no doubt making. Even the fragile glass that I have unintentionally broken probably made a boisterous noise, but I wouldn't know that since I was to busy attempting, more like straining to get Damon off of me.

For some odd reason I wasn't even tiring from all the running about, I don't know why, but what I've been wanting right now is to get that preposterous picture and erase it from the plains of the earth. Inwardly I was giggling like an evil villain that's after the superhero.

Me and Lily ran swiftly down the hallway. I'm chasing her down the hall with a smile on my face. She actually had no choice in the matter but to run, after all I am the one that started running after her first. We're getting along perfectly for our first day meeting each other; If chasing her down the hall is called getting along to other people.

So close, I'm so close, I chanted in my capacious head with a melodious voice, which you cannot hear. 5 inches away from catching my one and only friend. Before I could reach out to her she turned a corner. After I turned the corner she went around, something happened that I did not expect to happen. And I wish it would have never happened.

My unwieldy self tripped on the rug that was laying in the hallway. Yes my clumsiness is getting a hold of me at the wrong tide. The last thing I felt was a anonymous persons stone chest against my cheek. The impact against my cheek hurt like a bee that just stung me.

"Ah!" A shriek escaped my lips.

I didn't really process who it was since we both fell so fast like lightning striking down. After opening my eyes I didn't realize I have closed, the first thing I saw was Damon, right there underneath me. I froze in my movement with my eyes widening in to shock when I noticed our lips were connected. Why me!? And most of all, I'm laying right on-top of him, again.

 I removed my lips from his soft pink ones. Yes I admitted that his lips were soft, get over it people, because that's the only compliment I will ever say about him, well and that he is hot, and his eyes are beautiful like the ocean. I decided now was the time to push myself up and get off of him before he could process what happened. Blood started rushing to my cheeks once I turned another corner. I leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath. How can Damon make me feel this way? he just touches me and I can't even breathe right. Like the world just suddenly freezes and the feeling you felt before the world froze is that same feeling you feel over and over again, until the world goes back to normal.

After hearing footsteps echo off the arduous walls, I gazed down the hall, and Nick appears from around the corner. What is he doing here wondering around the halls? Well I shouldn't really question him, because I'm wondering around the halls to, not actually wondering, but I was chasing Lily down these halls.