Chapter 15

AN: In case anyone is confused this chapter is from Draco's point of view and for this whole story it's going to be on and off POVs between the two boys. This whole story is set after the war. Some chapters contain minor mature content references including abuse and sexual acts/rape and strong language. I'll give you a '💢' if there are scenes of abuse, '♨️' if there are any Unwanted sexual assault (rape), and an ' ⭕️' for Self-harm. In this chapter, there is only explicit content. If you want to listen to music in the background I recommend listening to any song that makes you happy or gives you a positive vibe! I'll give you a '' to when you should start playing the song. If you listen to it in the background softly you'll find it gives the story much more effect. Sorry for the wait but this chapter is long>> explicit content ahead! Just a warning ⚠️ Enjoy!!

Five minutes later of chewing on my lip, I finally felt Harry stir beside me. He stayed still for a few seconds before the hands that were wrapped around my waist pulled me closer, my back flush against his chest.

I could feel his breath against the skin beneath my ear and I shivered underneath him. I felt him slowly lean in until his lips met the area underneath my ear. He didn't suck or lap at my flesh, he just merely pressed his lips to it. I pushed my head forwards, giving him more access to my neck and I heard him chuckle. I smiled whilst turning around to face him.

"Happy Christmas." I whispered.

He shot me an award wining smile before leaning in to capture my lips in an embrace.

He pulled back, "Happy Christmas Draco."

I buried my head into his chest, nuzzling him intentionally. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me even closer to his body as he rested his chin on the top of my head. Harry wound his leg around my bottom half which pulled me closer in that I thought was even possible. At that moment I was very thankful that he only had his shirt off.

I ignored my nerves before attaching my lips to a tiny scar that was littered on his sternum as Harry hummed in delight. I shifted my head sideways to hear the steady beat of his heart.

A few minutes of sitting there cuddling and snuggling with each other passed by when Harry made a move to get up. I shook my head and pulled him in. He laughed above me.

"Dray, we have to get up sometime, eat. Besides it's Christmas, you have a big day." He spoke.

I nuzzled his neck, "Do we have to get up?"

"Believe me Draco, I wish we could stay like this all day but we have things to do." He smiled.

I sighed but nodded nonetheless and pushed myself up and off the bed. I stood up and stretched my arms as Harry yawned, stretching as well.

⚠️Explicit content ahead⚠️

"Is it always this cold?" He asked.

I smiled as an idea formed in my head. I hummed before plopping myself down on his lap. His eyebrows shot up in shock but he quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Still cold?" I purred.

His pupils dilated before he answered by giving a nod then nuzzling my neck with his nose. I turned around properly and wrapped my legs around him, trapping his body in between them.