Chapter 5

AN:Incase anyone is confused this chapter is from Draco's point of view and for this whole story it's going to be on and off POV's between the two boys.  This whole story is set after the war. Some chapters contain minor mature content references including abuse and sexual acts/rape and strong language. If you want to listen to music in the background I recommend listening to If I Killed Someone For You by Alec Benjamin. I'll give you a '' to when you should start playing the song. If you listen to it in the background softly you'll find it gives the story much more effect. Enjoy!!

**The first part happened in chapter 4 but this time it's written from Draco's POV**

"No please don't hurt me." I said.

"Malfoy!" A nearby voice yelled.

my left eye opened first followed by my right.

"Hey I'm right here, right here." The familiar face of Harry Potter spoke words of comfort.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks and my trembling increased.

I felt him shift to rub my back but I couldn't seem to stop the tears.

"I- I'm better off d-dead." I whispered, repeating Fathers words.

He looked at me in what I thought was disgust but he Suddenly took me in his arms in an embrace. I knew my tears were probably staining his shirt and I wanted to stop but my crying only increased.

I don't know what made me do it but I grabbed onto his shirt and what was just silent tears turned into violent shuddering sobs, I clung on his shirt as if my life depended on it.

"Do you want me to take you to a bed so you can rest?" He asked.

I shook my head, "n-no please just d-don't leave me." I said, noting how weak I probably sounded to him.

"It's alright I'm not going anywhere Malfoy. Im right Here." He said.

"Im n-not Malfoy. Malfoy is my Fa-father, my name is Draco." I don't know what made me say it but the words were out before I could take them back.

"Alright Draco, listen to me it's going to be ok, do you hear me? Your safe now. I got you, and I promise you no one and I mean no one will hurt you." He said, using my given name instead of my surname for the first time.

I started to settle down in his arms and before I knew it, my breath slowly evened out and my eyes closed and for the first time in years, I fell asleep without any nightmares.

~Time skip~

When I woke up the first thing I noticed immediately was the Arms that were gripping my torso. I immediately started shaking, I looked up to see that Potter was the one whose hands were encircling me. I tried calming down, so I don't wake him up, but I couldn't help the trembling of my body or the panicking of my mind.

Let go. I thought, I wanted to say it but my lips didn't move. I willed myself to  say anything, to speak up but nothing happened, I felt the familiar stinging sensation in my eyes.