Chapter 6: Sharing moments

After several conversations with her friends and several failed attempts to flee from the decision already made, Nanami prepared to invite Miyuki to have lunch with her in the following week and with her full shyness, prayed that the moment would not come, because despite the incredible desire she had to spend more time with him, her heart kept beating hard just thinking about the fact.
She was afraid that her nerves would cause prolonged silence or that he could only stutter, she had never felt so much bewilderment and insecurity, although she understood what kind of person Miyuki was and knew that he would not put her in an awkward situation, she could not control her insecurity.

The deadline ended the next day, Mio and Yoko wished her luck before returning home, Nanami prepared to go to see the training, approach Miyuki and propose the idea, so as soon as she saw that there was a chance she called him a moment .

-Emmm, Miyuki kun

-Oh, Shimokawa san, hello, how are you?

-I'm fine, emm ah ... I

-Something happens?

-Well, the truth is that ... I would like to ask you something

-Of course, if it's in my hands. What can I do for you?

-From tomorrow, Yoko and Mio will be busy with their club's activities for a while and they will not be able to have lunch in the lounge ... I would like to know if ... you could accompany me and have lunch with me, I can prepare a bentou for you too, I love cooking, it would not be a problem ... I hope I am not being very insistent

Miyuki was silent for a few seconds, with a thoughtful look on his face, as if he was analyzing how to respond. Nanami, a little worried about his response, had a look full of anxiety and uncertainty, she was imagining a negative response, her heart was beating faster and faster and those few seconds seemed like an eternity.

-I wouldn't have problems with accompanying you

-Don't worry, I know that you are very busy, or maybe you have already made plans with Kuramochi kun, I understand ... you said yes?

-Yes, I said yes, I was very surprised how your conversation and my response stopped coinciding, it was weird.

-I'm sorry, my mind was going a thousand an hour and at some point it seemed my thoughts and reality dissociated a little.

-Ha ha ha, I don't think that's a bit, but changing the subject, are you sure you'll be fine?

-With what?

-Making another bentou, I mean, it must be difficult to bring extra weight in the folder

-Oh! Don't worry about that, sometimes I bring for girls too when I want them to taste my recipes, it's not that heavy

-It's fine if so ... I'm sorry, but I have to go back to training, see you tomorrow

-Yes, of course, see you tomorrow

-Ah, and ... I'll be looking forward

-What?

-I had never had the opportunity to taste what you cook before, but in the home economics classes it is rumored that your food tastes great, so I look forward to tomorrow

-Thanks, I will strive to make it delicious then

-Bye -Miyuki said goodbye with a smile on his face

-Mm, bye -Nanami, meanwhile, was spellbound for a moment, and as she watched him walk away, a smile was drawn on her face.

All the way home she didn't stop smiling, she was going to put her whole heart into it, it was the opportunity she was waiting for, she couldn't believe there was In fact, Yoko and Mio were not going to believe it. The next day would be the moment of truth, she prayed again and again to be able to defeat her nerves again.