Chapter 9: Miyuki's feelings

After Miyuki left, Nanami ran to her phone, she had to tell Mio and Yoko the amount of events she had experienced, everything felt still so unreal that she thought it was a dream, her hands were still shaking while holding the mobile. They were about an hour writing excited.

-I can't believe you saw yourself in the middle of that situation, it seems like a manga -said Yoko.

Meanwhile, Mio commented - I was worried that by leaving your nerves alone they would not let you progress, but it seems that you are quite well, I had forgotten how aggressive you are.

To which the young woman responded - what do you mean aggressively, it only happened that way by pure luck and chance

-Well, thank you very much, luck and chance –said both at the same time

Meanwhile, Miyuki returned to Seido, where his teammates were responsible for bombarding him with questions and drawing hasty conclusions about what happened, but without paying much attention to them and with a thoughtful face he went to his room and lay down looking at the ceiling while thinking: definitely , I look at myself and I do not recognize myself, I had never felt so insecure ... it is impossible for me to say no, it is also felt only when the time we spend together ends, I do not control what I say or do ... it will be possible for me to be ... no no no, what the hell am I thinking, there must be another reason, surely it is ... it probably happens is that ... why can't I find another explanation? -What the hell...!!! -He exclaimed -I can't believe this is happening to me -he said in a calmer voice. If before the idea came to his mind it was difficult to control himself, what would happen now? However, he should try to behave as usual, he did not want his unilateral feelings to change his friendship.

Those "unilateral feelings" were obviously reciprocal, but for someone who had taken so long to notice them, it was impossible for him to be aware of the other person's, but when you love someone, you can't control your subconscious and, without realizing it, you end up trying to be on his side, or seeking his help and advice just to spend more time together and talk, because even the smallest moments or the most trivial conversations become a treasure and Miyuki, in his own flesh, would live These experiences from now on.

The following days both continued to share moments as usual, but inside Miyuki there was an inexplicable happiness all the time that made him smile for no apparent reason, even in training, which put the creeps to the pitchers on the mound and the rest of his classmates.

One afternoon, during a short break, sitting on the bench through his mind passed different ideas, perhaps a little selfish. The Tokyo National Team was close and had to leave for 3 days, the games with the American team, but they would also play with the University of Tetsu san, he wanted with all his strength that she would see him play, because he had made it habit to look for her among the spectators, where he always ended up finding her without difficulty - so this is what people mean when they say you can find the person you love regardless of the crowd - he whispered - ... "the person I love" hehe, who was going to think I would say things like that...

He was still absorbed in his thoughts when Sawamura's voice brought him back

-Hey Cap !! Lately you have a great repertoire of creepy giggles, if you are looking to improve the general mood, I warn you that you are not achieving

-What are you talking about, I don't remember laughing at any time

-Mumumu, so you're losing the few screws you had left, and that you were a good captain, but don't worry, leave everything in my hands JA JA JA

-Hey hey, you're going, I don't even know what you're talking about so stop saying things about my screws

-Gyaja, the worst of all is that you are not aware of it Miyuki - Kuramochi added that he was approaching, but Miyuki still did not understand - I have no problem with your head in the land of flowers fantasizing all the time, well more that distracting you is as if your game became more intense and precise than usual, but I think the fact that you laugh that way and don't even notice if it's something creepy, be more careful