Chapter 10: Jealousy

The days continued its march and the date of the expected game with the American team was getting closer and closer. The spectators of the trainings increased and the recruiters for professional teams were seen from time to time to enter the coach's office in search of talks and references of the promising players, of which the most requested was without a doubt Miyuki Kazuya, considered the best catcher of his generation and well known for his "iron shoulder".

Despite receiving several tempting proposals, he had not yet made a decision, he had other issues to worry about now, leading the team to national triumph had priority, he would have time to think about what to do. However, it was not just the sponsors and recruiters who showed their faces for training.

-Kyaaaa! Miuyki kuuuun - Hearing those screams from outside the field had become customary for everyone whenever Miyuki was at a visible angle. The girls, it seemed, had decided to abandon the demure attitude they had so far, as their time was running out.

-We don't need to contain us anymore!

-Very soon Miyuki sempai will graduate and we will not be able to see him so closely anymore.

-He is so cool!!

-He looks handsom up close, his face when he holds the bat is super sexy !!! But I don't know why he repeats his swings so many times, it's incredibly good anymore, I don't know what it is for him to do that, he doesn't even have balls to hit.

Nanami, who listened to them a few meters away could not help but get angry at his comments while whispering - what are they seeing from Miyuki kun? All they care about is his face, at least they have tried to understand something about him? While it is true that his lux is incredible, he has many qualities that make him special and unmatched, why can't they try to look a little further? ... I don't want to continue listening to these superficial comments, better change of place - when she was about to turn around to get away, her legs stopped instantly when she heard the words of one of the girls.

-Well, Mino-rin? Don't you think to confess your feelings?

-Eh?

-We all know that you have been interested in him for a long time, besides, you have nothing to worry about, all the boys always say that you are the most beautiful in school

-So is!! He will not be able to reject you

-Jajajajaja –Minori began to laugh –I am surprised that you thought I was doubting my ability to do it, I know perfectly how to conquer a boy, when I show myself helpless before him and one that to my charms will not be able to say no, I have never been rejected before, everyone is equal, you show them an opportunity and they can't help taking it.

-Hahaha, you're right, only a fool would reject you.

Hearing everything, Nanami turned and walked away with a look full of disappointment and thinking - maybe by your face he will not reject you, but hopefully your mask and your performance do not fall in front of him ... or anyone else - however , despite thinking that way, she couldn't help feeling worried, she knew the name of Minori Hayashi, she was from class 2-1, known by most of the school to be very pretty and have a very tender and delicate personality. " as taken from the most kawaii of the sleeves, "said Yoko once. To think that that was the reality behind her behavior, it was a shock, but there was something that worried her more ... -It is impossible that she did not realize that I was close and could hear her, her tone of voice, rather than evidence self-confidence It was as if she was trying to make me understand that she was better than me and it was she who deserved to be next to Miyuki ... no ... I am probably being paranoid, I don't even know why I turn to something that is none of my business ... my concern ... of course it is !!! –She raised her voice –these are ... jealous.