Chapter Seven

I look down on the Malaysian, he looked dreadful right about now. His form had already reverted back to his normal Countryhumans form which was reassuring.

He really did still have some good in him, so I'm guessing that even though most countries are going psycho right now, they still have hints of their original personality.

I'm surprised this beaten up country was the one who was threatening my life in the first place. "How about you just finish me off already?" Malay gave me a weird gaze. I couldn't explain it but it tugged at my heartstrings. Did he really just wanted to give up his life just like that?

"No idiot I can't do that, you're an actual country if you die so will your country," I bent down a little so I could face him easier. "Besides you're too nice for me to kill," I smile.

I swiftly grab a nearby medical kit and dropped it in front of him. "Dunno if this will help but I hope it does," I say. "What the fuck are you doing, I'm trying to kill you and you're helping me!" He growled at me as he attempted to activate his skill with no prevail.

"Oh no I'm not going to help you, help yourself I don't have time to worry about you," I say a little harshly. But it's not like I have all the time in the world. I get up and trudged to the elevator, "shit," I cursed.

I forgot about my leg, now that I remembered it, it seemed to hurt worse. I made my way to the first aid kit I left for Mal and used a portion of it to treat my wound. The remains are enough for Malay to help himself.

He already passed out by now because of blood loss, I sigh. I then proceed to stop the bleeding, he'd bleed out if not.

I had no time to lose, I made my way to the elevator this time for good. I pressed the level two button, I tried the top button but it didn't work for some reason. So second floor is my only choice.

I waited in the elevator, the eerie silence put me even more on guard for some reason. I guess I wasn't used to everything being calm and quiet.

Suddenly elevator music played, it startled me a little but eventually I got used to it. For some reason it was taking quite a while to reach the second floor. Or maybe it's just me.

There was a sudden loud ring signaling I finally arrived at my destination. The doors retreated and I stepped out. The air was musty and cold, the neon lights in the ceiling flashed in my eyes.

This floor seemed like a lounge and cafeteria, along with some tables strewn across the place. There were 4 large symbols on the ceiling. A heart, A spade, a diamond and a club or clover.

The playing cards symbols, such a classic. I honestly loved playing cards as a kid. Or that's what my fake memories tell me at least. I did play cards with my sister quite a few times, it was fairly fun.

I always did wonder about the scientists, what happened to them? I killed their leader so what are they doing now? Have they stopped pursuing the Countryhumans? I hoped their organization would be eradicated from the face of the planet already.

I always believed they stopped doing whatever the hell they were doing in the first place. But that's just a desire that I feed into way to much. I wouldn't even know if they stopped or not.

"Oh? You're here?" A voice spoke. "Yeah I am, I beat Mal now I'll beat you and get outta here," I stared coldly at the figure emerging from the darkness.

He seemed to be extra pissed now for some reason, "You beat him?" He repeated, I nod. "Hahhahaha.. HAHAHAHH- very funny! Malay wouldn't be beaten that easily," he laughed like a maniac.

I just stayed silent, "you're joking no?" He glared. "No I'm not," I say.

Shit, I'm screwed. Indo is very violent when it comes to the people he love. He cares a lot about them, he's extremely stubborn so I'm not getting out of this one without a fight. I can just sense it.

What's he gonna turn into? A Komodo dragon? I mean it's a deadly animal that originated from Indonesia. I'm pretty sure everyone else has taken the form of some sort of animal. America is an octopus, China is probably a dragon, and Malay is a Tiger. At least that's from what I could gather.

Surprised I'm still alive by now, I've encountered a lot of crazy shit so far now that I think about it. I'm worried about Tica and Green, after they told me to leave them behind to save myself I never saw what happened to them next.

They mentioned the person I had to go to, after I get out of here I just have to hope that this person they mentioned hasn't turned psycho like everyone else. I don't have high hopes though. How am I supposed to find them in the first place?

For all I know they could already be across the country by the time I'm done with this stupid game. Fucking hell i'm stressing. How will I ever get home, if only that asshole America didn't break my locket I could be home in my bed watching YouTube videos right about now.

"Oh I'm going to fucking kill you," he snapped. He snapped his fingers, his hands started to glow and a pile of cards appeared in his hand. He gave me another smile, oh it's on. He took the first card from the deck and it disintegrated into air.

What joke of an ability is this? Nothing is happeni-

Right as I though that a good amount of 9 diamond shaped things hurled towards me. I managed to dodge all of them just in time. Barely. It pierced right through the wall in an instant. The edges were as sharp as knives.

The card he was holding before was a Diamond 9 card.

-----------------

A/N : Happy birthday to me :( I don't like my birthday but welp whatever. To be exact (cuz time zones) it's on 5th of November. I'm a good ol 13 year old now. Oh yay I'm soooo happy, totally didn't prefer it when I was 12 yeah totally not.

Also what do you think Indo's ability is hmmm.