Chapter 3

Hi! I am sorry for eating little longer than on my other chapters to publish. I was studying for the many tests I have this week. I have a plan, though. I will start to try to publish a new chapter every SUNDAY. Not Saturday, not Monday, SUNDAY! I know I use time skips in this chapter. I also know that I hate those sometimes, so I will try to only use them when it fits into the chapter. Ok, now that is over... on with the story! Hope you like it! Also, none of the pictures I publish with my story are mine. I get them off the internet.

– your author

"Blair! Blair! Blair!" Was being shouted to me in my head.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Wake up," Khione muttered quietly.

I rolled my eyes. I just had to tell her to wake me up in time for school. Whatever. I stretched and got out of bed. This day was getting off to a good start! Just to let you know, I was not using sarcasm that time. I had just woken-up on time! This might surprise you, but I have never woken up on time for school. I know, crazy.

Anyway, I got ready. I didn't know what was going to happen today. I could possibly let out the entire secret that my family has been hiding for our safety or I could  accidentally kill someone. Not great odds. 

"You're stressing me out, too. Stop worrying so much! We are going to be fine!" Khione yelled in my head. 

"You are right, I am going to be fine. I can handle this," I reassured myself. 

"Good," Khione said, "Now get to school."

I would never have pegged her as a school-lover. She always seemed like the kind of girl that would skip-out to go smoke with some friends. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover. 

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎Time skip to after breakfast❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

"Let's go, Blair!" My mom yelled at me from the front door. 

"Are you taking us?" I asked as I walked up.

"Yes, you aren't ready for the bus yet," She answered.

Once again, I rolled my eyes. I was excited to see my friends, and now I have to get driven to school by my mom. This was going to be SO embarrassing! This is a fact that proves that Jax and I are just like normal teenagers. The only difference is a few TINY superpowers. Ok, that isn't that small. We try to make it, though. We just want to be treated normally.

I had an idea. What if I drove us to school? I already had my license. So did Jax. It would be so much cooler if we got to drive ourselves to school!

"Hey, Mom?" I asked, "Can Jax or I drive ourselves to school?"

"No," she answered, "Now get into the car."

"But we are responsible!" I told her.

"Too dangerous," She said, "You could get into an accident."

Was she kidding? Her kids have SUPERPOWERS! Getting into an accident is pretty far down on the danger scale. 

"We will be fine! The school is only ten minutes away," I pleaded.