Chapter 9

Hello! To make up for my lack of writing, I'm going to crack out 2 chapters in one weekend! I know, I'm amazing. I can hear my history teacher now: Why isn't your homework done? Me: I was writing on Wattpad. Back to teacher: Awesome! Here's your failing grade. Can anyone relate? I'll stop writing nonsense now. I can't believe I have gotten this far in this story. Usually, I end up stopping my writing because I run out of ideas for chapters. Anyway, thank you for the 34 reads I've gotten so far! I thought this would flop. Comment! Vote! Follow me! Also, should I write a PJO fanfic? Should I start writing chapters a different length? If longer, make sure you know that they will take longer to write. If shorter, I would write more cuz' it wouldn't take as long. That's it! I hope you like this chapter!

Happy reading!

- your author

Remember that weird dream I had? The one with Khione warning me? Yeah, that one. After that odd occurrence, I got a normal sleep. Nothing important. In my life, that's something strange. 

Anyway! Once I had woken up, I realized that Khione had forgotten to wake me up for school. I was going to be late on my first day back! This was NOT what I was hoping to happen today. I was hoping to have today go pretty smoothly. You know, no fighting, no accusations, nothing. But, that ended up me just having stupid false hope. 

Back to my current situation. I had to rush around my room, putting on clothes and shoes, doing my hair, putting some mascara and concealer on so I don't look like a complete zombie. The usual. 

When I got downstairs, Jax was standing by the door waiting for me. He had two pieces of toast in his hand. Thank god for my having a generous brother!

"Here you go. You're welcome," Jax handed me the toast.

"Thank you! Oh, my god! Khione didn't wake me up, and I had turned off my alarm because she was waking me up now, so I literally got up ten minutes ago," I finished as we walked out the door.

"Guess having some cool other powers has some downsides," he smirked, and I rolled my eyes and shoved him to the side in response.

"Shut up," I said as we got into the car. 

As we were pulling out, our parents came running outside, motioning for us to stop. This should be good.

"We want you to come straight back home after school. I want to talk to you alone, Blair. Ok?" dad told us.

"What for?" I asked.

"You'll see," he answered.

"Ok, we got it! Bye!" Jax said, keeping me from getting mad again.

On the ride to school, I was silent. I just ate my breakfast and thought to myself. It was no mystery why my dad wanted to talk to me after school. He wanted to discuss my latest rebellious act. If anyone has forgotten, it's the one where I let Khione take complete control over my life. I know what most are thinking: What an idiot! Why would she do that?! That's what I'm asking myself right now. What had come over me? I want to blame it on Khione's  bad girl influence, but I know it wasn't that. This was my fault. I had been angry at my parents for punishing me about a tattoo Khione got, and I had lashed out. I wasn't thinking things through. I still had anger coursing through my veins. That's a lesson for you kids out there! Don't let your bad girl other half get a tattoo! It does not end well.