Chapter 1: What are you going to do?

Warning sexual content!

I walk do through street and slit my wrist with my knife. I make my blood into a large bolder and smash the building in front of me. An alarm goes off.

I run down the alley. I leap and user my blood and a grappling hook. I get onto the roof. People are climbing out of the rubble. I just laugh. I grab a few matches and light them I throw two of them on the rubble of the building. I drop the others on the roof above me and everything burns.

I continue burning and destroying 5 more buildings. I get to the business area of the city. I just lean against a building, I live my wrist and the but heals. Part of having the best quirk.

I had once stragked my dad out of anger and snapped his neck by accident. I later destroyed my house with my mom cleaning the oven.

Poor mom I'm wore now. You sent me to all those doctors I didn't need. Im not skitsaphranic. Not seeing the dead, but I was kind of crazy but not a phycopath.

I wander down the alley when I see a tall man with spikey black hair but bright blue eyes. They're enchanting. I walk closer he notices me and runs away.

"Wait!" I run after him he climbs onto a building and jumps over buildings. I grab my knife and slit my ankle and wrist and follow him.

I fling myself into the air trying to catch up with him. He jumps into an alley. I jump down. When I get down he's gone. You look around the different corners.

I thought I lost him but a hand goes over my mouth. The wrist of the hand is all purple and scared. I know it's the man I was following. I can tell by the sence of blood.

"What do you want for me?" I let the blood run up my arm slowly. But puts his hand on my wrist. The blood stops.
He moves his hand from my mouth but holds my waist. "You saw me destroying and burning the buildings."

I could feel him smiling. He puts a hand over my eyes and I black out.
.
.
.
I wake up in a dark room, lying on the floor. "Uuuhhggg!" I get myself up into a kneeling position. I see a faint figure in the darkness. "I can see you."

They step forward. It's him, the bright blue eyes, scared arms and face. " Why am I here?" He walks up to me and grabs my chin. " You're cute. I might keep you around."

I flush. "What!?" He just smiles but a blue flame bursts in his other hand. His grin throws wider. " I could just burn you alive." He puts the flame right near my neck. It burns but he pulls it away but the burn heals. "But a lot of the people here like you."

"Who are you?!" He puts his forehead against yours. "Does that matter?" He licks his lips. "Its Dabbi, Flare." My eyes shoot open

How does he know my name!

He kisses your neck and you can tell he's giving you a hickey. I bite my lip. I know I'm going to be his sex slave. He pulls back and licks his lip. "Am I going to be your sex slave?" He kisses you on the lips but doesn't answer. "You know the answer." You look down

He throws the fire around the room which lights some torches you see a medium sized room with a bed and a two doors.

He pulls me onto his shoulder. "Hey!" He slams me on the bed. He tugs on the collar of his shirt. "Let's have some fun shall we?" I flush.

He takes off his jacket. He slides my pants down. I try to stop him, he just chokes me with one hand. He pulls off my shoes and tugs my pants off. He licks my lips. He touches me between my legs. "Haah." You quietly moan.

Dabi smiles. My eyes start to get fuzzy.  He releases his hand from my neck. I try to catch my breath. "Are you going to be a good girl?" I nod knowing I'm going to lose my vrginity. He pulls off his shirt. His abs show and musscls. I start feeling unconfortable.

He pulls off my shirt and his kisses me all over. I try to cover my mouth from moaning but Dabi keeps my arms pined to the bed. "I want to hear you moan." I look away. He let go of one of my hands and lifts up my bra and finds the clip and throws it.

He licks me. "Haaahh." I moan. I feel him smile. He sticks his leg between mine but it goes higher and pushing against me. He looks at my chest more. He bites my nipple "Nnnggghh!" It feels good. I don't want it to stop.

"So do you want to go all the way?" Dabi asks. I want to something attracts him to me. I nod. He pulls my panties down and takes off his belt and pants.

He climbs on top of me. He slide a finger in me. "Hhhaaghh." He slides two more in. " Uuuhhhaaa!" He starts moving them. I grab his shoulder trying not to lose my mind.

" Fuckhh!" I say under my breath. Dabi jams his fingers faster. I continue to moan. I have an orgasium on his fingers. Dabi pulls them out and licks them.

He slides his boxers down and puts his dick into me. He pushes it in. "Haaaahh! Nnnnnmhhh!" I feel my cherry pop. Dabi smiles. "So you are a virgin?" He smiles deviously. Blood runs down his dick. He starts to move.

Oh my god I'm losing my mind. It feels so good though.
.
.
.
After a few minutes of Dabi moving he climaxes into me. We catch our breath together. He pulls it out. "Fuck!" Dabi says. "Heh your tough. He colapses on the bed and pulls me twords him. He throws the covers over us. "Go to sleep you're good at sex." I flush but I do as he says.

Hopefully I don't get pregnant.