Chapter 3: Flare

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!

Dabi throws himself forward he's panting. Looking at me. I slowly open my eyes. "Are you okay?" He leans over and kisses me. "Mmhhhn," I moan as he squeezes my boob.

I pull away. "Dabi are you okay?" He catches his breath. "Ya, I had a bad nightmare." I sit up and hug him. "It's okay I'm fine." He runs his fingers through my hair.

"I think I can let you out now. Put your clothes on I want to show you something." I get up and grab my clothes on the dresser.

Dabi throws on his usual clothes. He grabs keys from his trench coat and opens the door. "Come on." I walk out the door and see an old aslyum. Dabi grabs my arm and walks me to a door which leads outside.

"What to go spy on some heros?" Dabi says with a smirk. "Is that even a question. Yes."

He grabs my hand and we head off to UA. "Have you been to UA?" I nod remembering All might, Erasure Head, and the weird principal. We arrive and hide in the trees as we watch a few kids test out their quirks. One kid launches a baseball with a large explosion. I recognize him.

On the news he was attacked and kept trying to blow up the monster. But I use to watch him. I'm not much older than he is. I dropped out of UA and ran away.

I changed my identity and how I looked. Erasure head looks so different than he use to. All might hasn't changed one bit. Annoying tall but he seems different.

"Dabi." I say. "Huh?" "Does All might seen different to you?" He gives me a weird look. "What do you mean?"

I stare at him seeing his blood level different. "He's injured. The tall buff form of him we always see is just a form." He stares at me "How do you know this?"

I smile. "I can see people's blood levels and it's usually different if they're injured even if a person has a quirk to not, I'll notice it right away." He smiles. "Smart girl." He gives me a quick kiss but I know he's trying to resist to full on make out with me and get us caught.

"Should we tell Shidigaki?" He seems surprised me knowing he works with him. "Well wait see what else you can notice about anyone else even the students." I nod and we watch them until they go inside.

"Well, anything else?" I realize one of the students with green hair had an interesting quirk. "The kid with green hair had a simular quirk to All might the throw he did only using one finger breaking it means he hasn't mastered his quirk."

Dabi smiles "Good girl. Let's head back," he leans closer and whispers in my ear. "You get a reward for doing a good job."
.
.
.
We get back and he takes me to the same room. He opens the door and I slide in the room. "Get on the bed." He says.

I do, he suts the door and and locks it. He sits behind me and slides his thumbs on the hem of my pants. He lifts up my butt and slides off my shorts. He lifts off my shirt, my body is hot and warm from sitting in the tree for so long.

He throws both off the bed, I feel a boner grow behind me. He pulls off my bra his body is burnning up from seeing my body. He slides his fingers under my panties. He slides a finger in "Haaahhhha!" "Let's have some fun, shall we?" He smiles I nod.
.
.
.
"Hhhahhhhmmmm!" Dabi cums into me. He pulls back my hair as I hold myself up by my arms. He pulls
his dick out of me. He pants as he sits down on the bed.

"Jeeze, you always tire me out." I crawl over to him. He stares at you. "Are you going to give me a blow job?" I lick my lips and start stroking his dick.

"Haahhmm!" He moans. I lean forward and start licking his dick. I circle my tounge around the tip and swallow as much of his dick I can. I start sucking it and he moans.

"Fuck! Uhhhaa! Mmmnnhaaa!" I go faster. He grabs a handful of my hair pulling it back. I look up at him he flushes. He comes into my mouth. He pulls his dick out of my mouth.

"Open your mouth." I open it and some of the come drips out of my mouth. He licks his lips. "Swollow it." As I do it slides down my throat tasting weird.

He pulls me to him and makes me sit on his lap. "You have been a good girl." He glides his hands along my body. I touch is scars on his neck. "Do you like them." I smile, "Ya. Did it hurt to getting the stitches?"

He grabs my hands and looks at me sad. "Are you okay?" He kisses my forehead. "It did but I don't want to talk about how I got them." I kiss him letting my tounge twist with his.
.
.
.
I wake up to an empty bed. "Dabi?" I say half asleep. His clothes are gone but he left a shirt I know is his behind. I grab it and slide it on.

I walk out the door which is opened a crack. I look around and see another door open and see him standing on a balcony, smoking a cigarette. "Hey what are you doing up this late?"

 "Hey what are you doing up this late?"

He seems shocked to see me. "So you found me." He takes a puff of the cigarette and breaths out the smoke. I walk twords him and kiss him grabbing the cigarette.

I take a puff the smoke making it's way down my lungs. "Since when do you smoke?" I smile. "I do just not that often." He smiles back and grabs it. We taking turns until it's only a bud. I grab it and put it out on my hand. "Let's go back inside." He looks at the burn and follows me back to the room.

As I close the door he whispers. "I love you Flare."