Chapter 5: Dubble agent

My eyes burst open and I throw myself forward. Dabi stands infront of me. "Are you okay?" I rest my head on ny hand. I try to catch my breath. "Not really."

He walks up next to me. He kisses my forehead. "It will be okay." I grab his chin and kiss him. "Mmmnn~" I hear him moan quietly. He slides his tounge in my mouth pushing me on the bed.

He slides his knee between my legs. For the first time in a while I wore clothes to bed. He licks my neck. "Hhaahhh~" I moan. He gives me hickeys left and right. "Hhaahh~ D-Dabi~" he sits up looking at me. His fingers trace my jaw line.

"Sadly we have to go. Get ready." He gets off of me and I get up.
.
.
.
I walk out with Dabi. We walk to Shidigaki. "Morning Flare. We have an assignment for you." I nod and listen.

Here we go Flare. You got this
.
.
.
I get to UA and have regular clothes on. It's been a few months since Dabi and I were spying on the new kids. Now I have to get a kid on our side and be a dubble agent.

The school day ends soon. I have a list of kids from 1-a in mind. Bakugo, Denki, and from 1-b Momoa, tetsutesu and 1-c Shinso.

The bell rings and the kids walk out. I see the tragets. I look at their blood levels. "Shinso? No. Bakugo? Most likely but to obvious. Momoa? He is already working for us but we need one more person. DENKI! Perfect fit. Looks like an idoit but is powerful and least likely to be suspected."

I start walking around and go into the alley and follow him. I message Dabi and let him know I chose a target.
.
.
.
I wait on the roof accross his house. He does his homework I wait until he falls asleep.

The thing is I have to replace some of his blood with mine that's also my I chose him. Also we need the girl he likes. My quirk lets me see and know people like an open book.

He fell asleep. Time to make my move.

I jump on the roof landing as quietly as I can. I slide open the window which was unclocked. He rolls around in his sleep. Perfect. I sneek in right next to him.

I grab my knife a slit my wrist. I have to do this next part so carefully. I poke his bicep deep. He only flinches. I let my blood drip into him. I have to get ten drops or more for him to wake up.

5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... 11. His eyes open. I stand up and stare at him. "Who are you!?" I smile. I wipe my blood on his forehead. He freezes, he has a blank expreshion. Denki looks back at me. "You want me to join you?" I nod.

I explain what you want him to do and he has to follow Dabi after. He nods and pulls put his phone. He finishes. "Go change and clean yourself up. He nods.

He wipes his face and he gets grubby clothes on. I hand him the directions to her house. "Grab her. We need her. You will be incharge of her. Tomorrow she must be in the strong hold." He nods and heads out.
.
.
.
I make it back to my room and just lay down. It has been a long day. I just want Dabi to be back soon. I fall sleep curled up.
.
.
.
Dabi walks in. My eyes squint open. "Hey babe are you up?" I roll over, he sits on the bed. I sit up grogy. "How did it go?" He smiles. "Acording to plan," he leans in and kisses me. "You've been a good girl. Now you get a reward." I smirk.

"I wonder what it's gonna be?" He kisses me hard. I fall on the bed. We tounge, I can taste blood. He pulls off his jacket. I bite his lip. He smiles.

He slides his hands under my shirt and pulls it off. "Did you fall asleep in this?" You nod. He kisses my body top to bottom. He pulls off my shoes, socks and pants.

He stops and looks at me. "What getting arroused already," I ask teasing him. "Maybe," He rips off his shirt. He gives me hickeys left and right. "Haaaahh~" I moan. I feel him slide his hand down my panties and slide a finger in. "Uhhhaah~!" I moan loud.

Dabi just smirks. "Just fuck me already Dabi!" He leans down and kisses me. "With pleasure!"

I pull off his belt. His pants drop and he tugs them off. I unclip my bra. He bites off my panties. He licks me a bit. I moan and gasp. He sits back up and shoves his dick in me. "Uuhaahh~" he kisses me to catch my moans.

We continue fucking in different possions for an hour. Dabi just plays with my boobs for a while. I just give him blow and hand jobs.

"Well we for sure had a good day." I kiss him in agreement. He grabs me and hugs me. "I love you Flare." I flush. I curl into his chest. "I-I love you too Dabi." He kisses my forehead.

We just cuddle together silently as we hear the rain to start pouring hard. He falls asleep. I touch his scars and stiches. He stays asleep. I smile and drift into my own dreams.

I love you Dabi! <3