Chapter 6: Little pet

A loud moan fills the room. I sit in the monitor room as Denki and Toga are fucking. "Really you're watching live porn?" I turn around and see Dabi with a sarcastic look. "Hey I was just walking through and saw this." He rolls his eyes.

"Suuureee," I punch his shoulder. He bends down and gives me a kiss. I grab his collar pulling him closer. He holds himself up on the chair. Shidigaraki walks in the room staring at us. We both look at him with a glare are lips still connected. Dabi's body pushes against me deepening the kiss.

Shidigaraki rolled his eyes and walked away. We pulled away saliva connected our lips. Dabi grabs my arm and drags me down the hall to a closet. He throws open the door and shoves me in and walks in after. He slams the closet door shut and he shoves his hands in my pants.

He pulls down my pants. I undo his belt and pull off his jacket. He pulls off my shirt and unclips my bra. He plays with my boobs. "Haaahhhaa~!" I rub his crotch and unzip his pants. I'm lossing my mind holding the most erotic face.

He bites my nipples and giving me hickeys. "D-D-Dabi~! Hhaaahh~! Just- Haaahhh~! Fuck mee~!" He licks my stomach up and kisses me. He pulls off my panties. I rip off his shirt and pull down his pants and boxers. He lifts up my leg shoving his dick inside me. "Uhaaahhh~!"
.
.
.
I ajust my bra as me and Dabi walk down the hall. "You're still messing with your clothes?" I elbow him.

"Hey your not the one with an annoying bra and had to quickly put on their clothes." He laughs. Denki and Toga were walking by. We just smile and laugh to each other. We go to Shidigaraki where he had an assignment for us.

"You finally made it," he says as we walk in. "We need you two to go to an island where the kids of UA and see if you can take any students back."
.
.
.
Dabi grabs a few knives and hands them to me. I sharpen them and Dabi watches me and I shove two in my boots. One on the side of my pockets and the rest in different places.

I stand up and Dabi walks over to me. He places his head on mine. I grab his chin and kiss him. He pushes me against the wall. He shoves his tounge in my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck. He gives me hickeys all along my chest.

I moan as he pinches and licks my exposed skin. "Haaahhh~! Dabi~!" He pulls away. "We should get heading out its gonna take a while to get there." I nod as we walk out.