Chapter 7 : Escaping pt.2

(Slight cussing warning)

(Y/n) gave an unsure look from her own space. She had taken off from the alien creature, managing to lose him but getting herself even more lost in the space ships compartments then she thought she would. She had tried to map it out from where she was but only got scribbles in her memory from running and being scared half to death just by walking into each unknown/unmarked room.
She sighed rubbing her eyes with the bottom of her palms. She stopped and stared up at the ceiling. She was in a room with lots of stuff, such as storage and gear, she guessed, just by looking at them. They were either in containers or some type of force field thing. She shrugged it off, knowing she'd have to move again, it wouldn't be long until they found her again. Probably kill her or som-

"Ah!" She held her stomach, another shift occured and she groaned out. She tightly closed her eyes, but soon had the courage and opened one eye to peek over at her bag from the corner she was in. She reached for it and she pulled it to herself, unzipping it as quietly as possible. She reached in pulling out a small candy bar that was still good, well...from the date she was looking at. She quickly ripped the wrapper off and bit into the delicious choco treat. She savored the thick milky texture before taking another and grabbing her phone. Openning both her eyes, she turned it on and began playing one of the offline games she'd download.
Although she hasn't done this often, due to it draining her battery like crazy, she had the chicken cross the road before it had been run over. A soft smile plastered itself onto her face and she continued to play it until putting it away because of the percent of the phone. 70%, is what it read. She powered it off, still on silent mode.

Y/n pov
I looked from the corner seeing the last predator leave the area. He seemed suspicious as he left with no word, well if they COULD speak English... Or anything.
I breathed out a sigh and quietly made my way to the other door. I was about to press the panel up until the doors automatically slid open making me gasp and dive behind some mechanical stuff. I peered over the edge seeing an alien or predator, what I like to call them, take a few steps forward. He tilted his head up at the ceiling before pulling at two of his masks air supply? The air hissed out as he pulled the mask off ever so gently and I could only stare in awe at this new arrival.

His eyes were a calm shade of dark brown, almost completely black had the light from above not glistened off it so gently. His iris mixed inbetween the actual color itself making me lean in for a closer look.
He glanced around and place the dark silver mask on a random black box. I watched him dig around finding what he needed and showing off his mandibles. Intreging indeed. I lightly chuckled in my head before awaiting for him to leave or do something else which was often the first choice. But he didn't leave instead standing around for whatever reason, not that it annoyed me. It was just so unusual for a 'predator'.
From what I can see since being on this hellish ship.

(Y/n) immediately felt flushed and turned away, sliding down on the mechanical wall. "Mother fucker." she whispered lightly, covering her face. She combed through her (long/short) brittle hair that was tangled and knotted as usual, and greasy from not washing it in so long. It felt like and looked as if it had been dunked in wax. She held her breath before taking another risk by peering over the edge again only to find no alien.
Where did it go?
She slowly scanned the area before jumping back when the predator just randomly appeared from the other side of the mechanical machine.
"WA!-hmp..." (Y/n) was cut off by the yellow clawed hand that covered her mouth, holding up his other hand and gesturing a finger to his clenched mouth in a silent warning to stay quiet.

She nodded and the hand slowly retracted from her face. They both stared at each other before he quickly got up from the floor as two other aliens trudged in to investigate the sound.
The chocolate eyed predator threw a tarp over her, helping her hide. (Y/n) gave a confused hum but was hushed by clicking. She shut up and listened, although not being able to understand it she could at least hear if they were near.  She listened in as they spoke, the clicking becoming slightly more intense before the two problematic ones left leaving her and the brown eyed one alone.
He unraveled the tarp and gently took her arm in his grip making (y/n) very confused. He pulled her up and out of the conveniently small place and tried to guide her somewhere. She allowed this and continued onward, gripping onto his arm. He looked back and clicked something she would probably never understand. She looked away as to try and figure out where they were heading to.

He stopped by the black box where his mask laid and let go of her arm to place it on his own face. He looked back at her and gave a weird head tilt.
"Uhhh, I don't know what your trying to tell me?" She shrugged furrowing her brow. He gave clicks gaining an even more confused look.
"What?" she gave again. "Look I don't know if your good or not. I mean you DID help me out when those other two came in but I'm not too sure if I can trust you." She quietly whispered his way nervously looking up at him.
The predator nodded and pulled his forearm up where a gauntlet lay, it flashed up an odd hologram of her. She tilted her head watching as he used it to try and communicate. He seemed to pull off the clothes she had on and placed some sort of tech based thing on it. He looked back over to her and pointed at it. (Y/n) gave an odd look but decided that it was armor. She nodded and he hurriedly gave her some sort of disk but smaller and it had very small buttons. And it fit in the palm of her hand. She glance at it confused as to why he handed her it. He took it and gently placed it onto her arm. It stuck to her like a sticker and glowed brightly from the small circle in the middle of it all. He then pressed one of the buttons with his black nail and her whole body dissapeared, almost invisible to the naked eye.
"Whoa!" She glowed looking at her invisible self. She glanced back at the predator as he tapped a few buttons on his own gauntlet making himself invisible as well. But the eyes from his mask flashed an odd green color showing where he was. She tried giving a wave only to realize he couldn't see. He then gently grabbed her arm again, after finding it of course, and began to lead her out to somewhere she didn't even know existed.
'Oh boy...' she thought as he guided her to a loading station where all different kinds of spaceships lay out.