110

Smart, beautiful, redheads

Smart, beautiful, redheads. I don't own rights to any of these, naturally.

Left to right:

Crimson Viper of Street Fighter in her SFV outfit from character stories! (She's not playable- yet) A CIA agent whose powers come from the suit she wears. The only character who's a mom in SF.

Gwen Tennyson is from Ben 10. She's had a variety of looks, but I decided on this one thanks to input from some of you. Her magical powers are of alien descent, inherited from her grandmother. She has good physical skills, and is often quite mature.

Batgirl- the first of these characters to appear, back in 1961. She's had many designs, but this look's from The Killing Joke movie. A legendary heroine who's been through a lot!

Black Widow soon followed after Batgirl. What a backstory, from the Red Room of Russia, to a key role in the Avengers. Also has had a variety of designs. I liked her especially in the movie Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher!

Honey Lemon, finally, is from Big Hero 6 the Series! (and the movie) The series has developed the cast, including HL, quite a bit! A kindhearted Chemistry Major at SFIT in San Fransokyo. She manages to squeeze in heroine duties when she can.

A/N: Who's your fav? Tough to choose, I'd imagine! Thanks for your comments & favs!