The Wolf In the Woods

Recap: My wolf Sky said 'Mate' he turned his head and looked at me and walked towards me, while I stood there frozen.
-

He walked a few feet and stopped waiting to see if I would move, he noticed I didn't and walked up too me. He gave me that look to say 'can we change into human form and talk'.
    I nodded and we both went behind tree's and shifted back to human form and got dressed with the bags we brought. We both came out and he looked me up and down while a chill went down my spine. My wolf Sky took over and said "Do you like what you see," I blushed after what came out of my mouth. He looked at me and said, "Yes I do, beautiful." I smiled, but hid my face. He walked over and took his finger and lifter my chin saying, "Please don't hide that beautiful face from me," and kissed my cheek. Shivers went down my spine and tingles went all over my body. I looked at him and asked him his name. He said in a sexy, tough voice, "Greyson." I shivered again. He then said, "Your Ryan." I looked at him astonished that he knew my name, he said, "I knew that because your wolf told me." I finally got tired of standing and I went to sit on the log near us, he followed me and sat down next to me. I had so many questions running through my mine that only one came out, "What pack are you from." Greyson was hesitant at first, but finally said, "The Silver Bite Pack." His smile left and all I could do was gasp.
Flashback: My Parents told me at the age of 5 of what I was. They told me that when I was born the Silver Bite Pack Alpha came to my father and asked if he could have me to mate with his 5 year old son. Dad refused his offer, so what happened is he made war with my Father's Pact. They killed every little girl under 5 in our pack and our allied pack because they helped us out. My mom ran away with me, but came back after the war was over. That's why they're our enemy pack.
- Greyson realized I was out of state and waved his hand in my face making me and jump and land in his arms. The warmth from his arms made me smile and feel protected. Sky finally spoke and said, 'What we're gonna do is keep him because he's our mate no matter what.' She was right if my father and mother loved me they would accept me. Would they?