Alpha's Daughter

"Holy Crap," I say when I woke up and look in the mirror at my hair. I grab a comb in my dresser and start combing my hair. I'm Ryan Mercy Blackburn, daughter of the Wolf Howls Pack Alpha and Luna. I have shoulder length hair that brownish black with red mixed in, and it's naturally curly. I'm 5'3", but I have the curves my friend Carley tell me, I'm very tan with freckles every where, and 17 years old. As everyone tells me I have these beautiful hazel eyes that turn brown, green, and yellow.
What's unique about me is I'm half were, yea there very rare among us, my mom is human and my dad's the werewolf. So yea, I can change into a werewolf, but it kinda takes longer for me to heal since I'm part human, plus I have the eyesight of a human in human form, and since my mother is partially blind, so am I, so I have to wear glasses, but in wolf form I have the eyesight of a wolf.
I finally finished combing my hair, and walked over to my closest and changed into skinny jeans, a Walking Dead T-Shirt, and a Camo hoodie. I looked in the mirror, put my hair up in a pony tail and walked down stairs. My mom and dad were already sitting at the kitchen counter talking with coffee mugs in there hands. When they saw me they both said good morning, I walked over and gave them both a kiss on the cheek with a good morning as well. I looked in the fridge for breakfast when my dad cleared his throat and said, "Ryan we are having extra guards on you today at school." I stopped and looked at him, "Why daddy, I'm enough protected as it is," I barked. "Ryan we've smelt and spotted another pack at territory lines," dad said. I rolled my eyes and said "Fine." Mom came over and hugged me and told me to hurry up and get something to eat. I grabbed yogurt and closed the fridge and then grabbed a banana off the counter and sat down and ate "breakfast" I called it with my parents. I looked at the time and it said 7:05 and I ran upstairs brushed my teeth and came back down saying bye to my dad and mom, while slipping on my grey/greenish blue vans and grabbing my backpack.
I jumped in my Ford F-150 Orange Truck and drove off to school with the black guard cars behind me. I found a parking place at school and started walking towards the school, Lakeview High, it consists of werewolves from our pack and our allied pack the Running Wolves. I walked in and Carley starts running towards me giving me a big bear hug and a good morning, I gave in to the hug and said good morning to her. Carley Withers, she's my height maybe two inches taller, she has black straight hair, she's skinny, has these baby blue eyes that turns grey when she's angry, has long legs, and she's tan like me, but is full were. She's pretty much the 'it' girl at school, but hasn't slept with any guys unlike the other popular girls do. Her dad is my dad's Beta. We talk for a while then the bell rings for first period, we walk to class then James joins us. James is 6'0" has short blonde hair, these emerald green eyes you can stare into all day, he has a six pack and broad shoulders and very muscular, that's why he's captain of the basketball team, and he's also full were, plus his dad is my dad's third. So you can say we've been best friends since birth. Me, I'm in the Lakeview Marching Band, while Carley is on the soccer team. We all have first period together so that's a plus, we walk in to APUSH and take our seats. It seemed like lunch wouldn't get there in time, when it did our trays were filled with food and gone in 5 minutes. We all talked and laughed and then 6th period bell rang then we parted to our classes which was, Soccer, Basketball, and Band. After that period we all had P.E. Yea now juniors have to take it this year to graduate. Me and Carley went into the locker room to change and came out just when the coach blew her whistle, today was kickball day, my favorite. She split us up into two teams and after that hour it was time to go home, (my team won btw). Me and Carley changed and headed to our trucks, Carley has the same truck but it's red. James found us and rode with Carley since they are next door neighbors. I got home and had a snack, see I have guards, but you don't notice them like other packs make theirs noticeable. Mom and Dad were at the pack house, so I decided to go for a run. I go into the woods and strip making sure no one is around and I shift in to wolf which I have red fur, and it a beautiful. I run all the way to the river we have at the pack line, but not directly on it. I take a drink and hear a twig break and look up but no one was there. I took another drink and looked up and on the other side of the pack line their stood a massive black and red wolf, he was gorgeous, then this piney and rain smell hit me and my wolf Sky said 'Mate' he turned his head and looked at me and walked towards me, while I stood there frozen.