The Prophety Says What?

Hey guys I'm updating again, so you can thank @Supernatural_Minds for getting my lazy butt up and writing. I love you all so comment and vote
~ Kayla. Bananas (*˘︶˘*)

(Recap: "But remember the prophety." My mom said very quietly.")

My dad shut his eyes and shook his head saying, "It couldn't be our daughter." Mom just stared at him with this look on her face like I'm going to stab you look. Then she said,"It is our daughter." I looked at everyone in the room all their faces froze and white. I cleared my throat and asked, "Mom, Dad what prophecy you talking about?" Mom looked at me and took my arm while dad, I guess mindlinked all the kids because they all got up and went upstairs to their rooms. Mom sat me on the couch beside her and Dad on my side while Greyson sat on the other side of my mom. She looked at my dad and he nodded. Mom finally spoke and said, "When me and your dad met I never thought werewolves existed, well I was wrong and when he told me I was his mate I kinda laughed and ran off scared for my life. Your dad tired everything to win me over and I was just scared. One day he didn't come to school, I actually got worried. The next day I found out he got in an attack with rouges, I ran to his pack house and found him in the pack hospital. I went to his side and started crying, I knew then he was the one for me. He finally woke up and he pulled me in his bed and we laid there. After a few months we mated and marked they said that since I'm human and he's werewolf we could never bare a child, they were wrong a month after mating I found out I was pregnant with you and everyone said that was impossible except his mom she said that you were the child going to bring the Wolf Howls Pack (our pack) and Greyson's (Silver Bite Pack) together to bring all wolves and humans together to have a more safer and happy world were no one would have to hide and we would have no more hunters trying to kill us." I was just stunned and sat there looking at my mother. She finally snapped me out of my daze and I just looked at them all and said, "uhhh wow I'm only 17 and I have to do all that." They started laughing and my dad finally cleared his throat and said, "no honey it's when you become mated and Luna later in life." "Oh," is all I said. Greyson got up and said, "well I better get home and thanks Alpha Brian and Luna Lauren for letting me in your lovely home." I also got up and walked him to the door. I looked at him and bit my lip not knowing what to say. He finally startled me by saying, "hey will get through this ok." I nodded and his gave me a peck on my lips and sparks everywhere. He finally left and I went up to my room after saying goodnight cause it was about 9 now. I went and took a nice long hot shower and put on my PJs and climbed into bed and finally dozed off waiting for what was to come the next day.

Hey what y'all think. Will she be able to fullfil the prophecy?
I'll try to update again soon. So vote and comment
~ Kayla. Bananas (*˘︶˘*)