Different

When I saw him sitting there with his buddies in English, all I could think was this day is gonna be very different. The bell rang for class to begin and the teacher came in and said, "class please take your seats." I went and sat down in the back as always, I suck at English. Mrs. Rivers started talking about a new project we're doing and it's over the topic of Romeo and Juliet because we're now learning the play. The one thing that made the class groan was she said, "oh by the way I'm choosing your partners." She started naming off the partners and it left me, some jock named Jeff, Greyson, and one of Greyson's friend named Alec. She finally said, "the next partners are Ryan and Alec as one pair and Greyson and Jeff as our last pair of partners," "ok class for this project I want y'all to act out parts of the scenes and reverse them into English Time. So this will be a outside project, while we read the play, so get with your partners and pick which scene you will do." Alec came over to me and sat down next to me. He said hi to me and I said hi back. It was quiet for a while between us and he finally cleared his throat and said, "so which scene will we do?" I looked up at Alec, he had these beautiful blue/green eyes, he had black hair with blonde streaks in it that went down to his brows and had curls in the back, he was strong built, and was about maybe 5'8" or 5'9", and had a chiseled jaw line. He waved his hand in front of me and I finally came out of my gaze and he whispered in my ear saying, "be careful not to anger anyone by staring at me like that." I knew who he was talking about because I looked over and Greyson was giving us both the death glare right into our souls. I finally looked back at Alec and said, "Yeah I know, but I can do whatever he hasn't claimed me yet." Alec has wide eyes then he shook his head while laughing, I punched him the arm, which really didn't hurt him but made him stop. Mrs. Rivers I guess was getting everyone's scenes down then she turned to us and said, " now Ryan and Alec which scene will y'all be doing." Alec turned towards her and said, "from when Juliet takes the medicine to where Romeo kills himself." He smiles and she says ok then. All of a sudden we hear a low growl and we turn to see Greyson red in the face. Mrs Rivers asked, Greyson is there a problem are you getting sick." "No mam," he says. "Ok then which part will you and Jeff be doing."she asked. Jeff blurted out, "When Romeo and that one dude Flourence battle it out and he kills him in front of everyone." She scribbled that down. Then she announced that we have to film the scenes like a movie. So the bell finally rang and Alec told me walking out of the class saying, "hey your coming to my place after school to do the project, see you at lunch." I said ok and started walking to my 3rd and 4th period class while thinking about how this after school thing will work out. I finally made it to my class as soon as the bell rang. This class is two hours because its like a college class, but it's in our school. I sat down and started listening to the teacher talk, the two hours flew by and then the bell rang for lunch. I finally got my things together and walked towards the lunch room and got my lunch. By the time I found Carley and James the lunch room was packed. We sat down and ate and for some reason really didn't talk. The bell rang for 6th period and band flew by fast. Then it was the last period of the day P.E., me and Carley changed into our P.E. clothes and came out as soon as the teacher blew the whistle. We had to play dodge ball. I smelt Greysons scent and I knew he was here I looked over and there he was with his buddies. He found me and we locked eyes for at least ten seconds when the teacher said, boys on left, girls on the right. Let's get going." So it was boys against girls today. After 15 minutes it came down to me and some blonde headed girl and Greyson and some brown headed guy with glasses. The teacher blew the whistle and said, "death match, y'all can go across each other lines now." The boys came full throttle at us and me and the blonde chick threw our dodge balls and both hit them in the stomach. They kept running towards us and gently hit us on the arm with the balls and yelled out, "The girls won." And the entire jym boomed with girls laughing and going nuts. The bell rang and everyone got changed. I came out of the locker room with Carley and we saw Alec waiting for me outside the P.E. room. He said, "hey beautiful let's get going on that project." Carley gave me that look saying you lucky girl. I laughed and gave her a hug and goodbye and said, "ok then let's get going." Alec took my arm and put his arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the front of the school. We got looks walking out, but I didn't care, we got to his mustang and he opened the passenger door and I got in. He ran around and to his side and got in. I finally asked, "so how do you and Greyson know each other." He looked at me and said, "oh I'm his beta when we turn 18." I froze and looked at him and just nodded my head. We got to the pack house very quickly. It's mansion sized like mine, but more modernized and castle style. We walked in with Alec's arm around my shoulder and there was Greyson sitting on the couch making out with some blonde and brownish hair bimbo. I just dropped to my knees while Alec tried holding me up.

Hey guys here's an update enjoy I'll post one tomorrow. So vote and comment.
~Kayla. Bananas (*˘︶˘*)