Part 4

*finger guns* ayyyy

*finger guns* ayyyy

Ink POV
  I decided the only way to find evidence my babi (Stacia033 ) was... ugh, I hate to even think about it but the only way to find evidence I was right about the cutting is to find a knife, or scissors, or something stained with his blood.
So, I'm going to clean the house. First, I stole his jacket from his door while he was napping. Nothing.
I cleaned his room, not that it was ever dirty but, nothing.
I went into the room I made for him to work on puppets... shit.
I actually found two things. The knife and a suicide note... I...I don't know what to say. I just started crying.

  "Ink! Have you seen my jacket?" Error called from his room

I could only stand there, silent crying in shock, gripping to his hoodie for dear life. I was a little angry but mostly at myself. How could I let it get this far...?
I also felt afraid he was going to... hm. He walked in.
"Ink, what's wrong-"
"I...y...i..." I was speechless.
He walked towards me. We were both standing there afraid and upset.
He took a deep breath and hugged me.
"Ink...I know this seems bad."
I couldn't hold it back anymore. I just started sobbing into his shirt as he held me. He gently rubbed my back and I know he's crying to.
The sneaky fucker even tried to get the knife back. I can't let that happen. He finally let me look at his arms which only made me cry more.
There were so many... more than I could count. It's really bad. I think. I've never seen this before. I just want to protect him now.
I hid everything sharp and everything he could hurt or kill himself with. I kept the note and gave him his hoodie.
"...do you really want to die...?" I asked when I was finished.
He didn't respond. He only looked sad and held me. I didn't forget though. I felt safe but not happy.
  I'm going to have to try a lot harder to keep him safe from now on.