Chapter 1

Inside the school auditorium, students are all in their seats, each wearing their togas while the parents escort their own child as their names were called.

Speaker: (Y/N) (L/N).

As his name was called on stage, both his mom and dad escort him up the stage as he receive his medal and diploma while the speaker enumerate his achievements.

Speaker: Award in performing arts. National Language Exam Recognition. Foreign language award. Volunteer award. Kring. Kring. Kring.

(Y/N): Huh?

He turn his focus towards the speaker.

Speaker: KRRIIIING! KRRRRIIIING! 

(Y/N): What the?

Then suddenly, everyone in the auditorium...

Everyone in the auditorium: KRIIIIING! KRIIIING! KRIIIING!

================================================================================

(Y/N) has woken up from the alarm on his cellphone, that is placed on the table beside his bed. He struggles to reach his cellphone to turn off the alarm as it shows that it is 7:30 am in the morning.

He then threw his phone back at the table as he puts all of his energy just to sit up before rubbing his eyes.

???: *BARK*

His puppy, specifically a husky with different colored eyes, light blue on the right and pure black on the left, is waggling her tail while barking at him from the floor with her front paws hanging on top of the bed.

(Y/N): *yawn* Good morning, Mimi.

Mimi*BARK**BARK*

Mimi happily responded as (Y/N) holds her up close to his face.

(Y/N): There, there. Who's a hungry girl, huh?

Mimi responded by licking his nose.

(Y/N): You're always hungry, ain't ya? If only Noona did a good job taking care of you.

He said as he gently put Mimi back down on the floor. He gets off of his bed before heading straight towards kitchen to get some food form Mimi while Mimi follows.

Minutes have passed and Mimi is still eating her food while (Y/N) had just finished putting on his clothes and is about to head out. He grabbed his side-bag before saying goodbye to Mimi as kneels down towards her.

(Y/N): Be a good girl while I'm gone, okay?

Mimi*BARK**BARK*

He then ruffles Mimi's hair.

(Y/N): Argh! Why're so cute, huh?!

Mimi*BARK**BARK*

(Y/N): *chuckles* Alright, see you later, Mimi.

Before he leaves, he takes one good look at his room...