Chapter 2

Inside the practice room, all of the Twice members are sitting on the floor in front of (Y/N) while he is writing his name on the whiteboard as he turns back to them afterwards.

(Y/N): Right... Let's start over, shall we? Anyoung haseyo =Hello=, I'm (L/N), (Y/N). I'll be your manager from this day forth..... I hope I can be of good help you girls.... and... I hope we get a long well.... What else... Uh.... Oh, to be blunt, this is my first time being a manager. If there's anything I've done wrong, I apologize for that... and... uh....

Chaeyoung: Are you glancing at your phone while your talking?

(Y/N): Yeah. Like I said; it's my first time.

**********

Video on his phone.

**********

(Y/N): God, his smile is so creepy...

While the girls hide their laughter, (Y/N) puts his phone away.

(Y/N): Anyways, are there any questions? Violent reactions? [Hopefully, none.]

Nayeon raises her hand.

(Y/N): Yes?

Nayeon: How old are you?

(Y/N): I'm 21.

Nayeon: *gasp* Oh my god! You're still a baby!

She stated as they all let out an "Aww" before they burst out laughing, while (Y/N) is looking mildly annoyed.

(Y/N): [Most of you are only like 2 years older than me.]

Jeongyeon raises her hand.

(Y/N): Yes?

Jeongyeon: What university do you go to?

(Y/N): For now, none. I decided to take at least a year off, so I could earn more money for my tuition.

They all let out a long "Ooooohhh" towards (Y/N)'s answer. Jihyo raises her hand.

(Y/N): Yeah?

Jihyo: What made you decide to work here?

(Y/N): I don't have any other place to go and working at a convenience store is not really my gig. Plus, the pay's better.

Tzuyu: Do you live nearby?

(Y/N): I live in an apartment down in Gangnam.

Tzuyu: With your family?

(Y/N): No, just me. My family is back in Gyeonggi, so... yeah, just me.

Tzuyu: Living alone...

Momo: Don't you get lonely sometimes?

(Y/N): Not really. I mean, I have Mimi with me.

Momo: Mimi?

(Y/N): My puppy.

Tzuyu: (happily) You have a puppy?!

She stated happily as she got up and lean closer to (Y/N) with her eyes sparkling.

(Y/N): Y-Yeah.