Chapter 3

Inside the JYP building, JY Park is listening to a song while staring out the window, behind his desk, until someone knocks on the door.

JY Park: Come in.

As he turns his chair around he sees (Y/N) entering the room and bows as he greets.

(Y/N): Joheun achim =Good morning=, Mr. Park.

JY Park: Ah, (Y/N), Joheun achim =Good morning=. I've been expecting you. Have a seat.

(Y/N) takes of of the seats in front of the desk.

(Y/N): What's going on?

JY Park: Do you know the show "Weekly Idol"?

(Y/N): Yeah, I've watched some episodes. Twice even was their special guests once. Why?

JY Park: They want Twice to be their guests again.

(Y/N): Really?! I mean, I guess it's okay to have the same guests, but this is like the 6th time.

JY Park: I had the same thought as well. Then again, it is understandable, considering that they are one of the most entertaining idols.

(Y/N): I guess. When do they want them?

JY Park: Now. You are going to be doing your job as manager for the first time. It's going to be hard, but I know you'll do great.

(Y/N): Gamsahamnida =Thank you=, Mr. Park, but I think I got this one. All I have to do is drop them off to the studio, right? How hard can that be?

================================================================================

After arriving in the MBC studio, the two hosts of the "Weekly Idol" are now with all of the Twice members, doing their thing, while (Y/N) is sitting on the chair with his head hung low, resting his forehead on his palm

(Y/N): [Ugh... My head hurts from all of the phone calls. Who'd knew booking a car for celebrities were so stressful? I think this is the first time my phone had so many calls, aside from Noona.]

A staff member of the studio walks up to him, handing him a cup of water.

Staff: Water, sir?

(Y/N): Oh, gamsahamnida =Thank you=.

He gladly accepts the water and starts drinking it.

Staff: I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you their manager?

(Y/N): Yeah, I am.

Staff: Seriously?! I mean no disrespect, but.... how old are you?

(Y/N): 21.

Staff: Oh my gosh... Aren't you a little too young to be a manager?

(Y/N): You're surprised? ... So am I.

================================================================================

After airing the show, all of the Twice members and (Y/N) are now back inside the van, cruising down the road with (Y/N) on the front seat and the girls are on the passenger's seat. The girls are doing a V-Live and having fun in the back, while (Y/N) is rereading his notes.

Driver: Man, must be fun managing idols. The fun is non-stop. I'll bet your life is like that with these girls.

(Y/N): You have no idea...