5.

"Call the doctor, quick." Kunal roared, patted Avni's cheek, placed his hands on his back and under her knees and picked her up. Ali dragged her oxygen cylinder along and rushed.

"The room is up." Neil yelled to a running Kunal. "Dikhta nahi hai kya? Upar hee to jaa Raha hu. Mujhse behtar iss ghar ko koi nahi jaanta." Kunal answered.

"Something is wrong with this guy." Neil spoke, not at all liking the way, Kunal was near her. His reply was uncanny to an uncomfortable level and he felt the need to keep Avni away from him.

"I'll tell you tujhe kya galat lag raha hai usme. Ki vo uski care kar raha hai aur tu nahi kar pata." Bebe replied sarcastically.

"Aisa parivaar bhagwaan kisi ko na de." Neil pointed at his family who never supported. He was hell jealous of Avni because she was loved by them more than he was.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Kunal why are you here?" Ali asked the latter calmly as they both stood at Avni's bedside, waiting for the doctor who was examining her, to say something.

"Her lungs are too weak. Don't let her speak too much. Also, I said no stress to be given. Then? Her bp was high enough to make her lose consciousness." The doctor crossed her arms and looked at them.

"We won't give her any stress." Kunal said, smirking.

"And as for keeping her quiet, well that's an impossible task with women." He continued, earning a chuckle from Ali.

The doctor was herself a woman and was offended. "ek din na, aise galat nerve katungi, bolke dikhana kuch." She muttered, took her bag, hit Kunal and Ali with it and left.

"Profession misuse." Ali commented, nodding his head.

"Her ex husband is literally crossing all limits now. And I don't understand why she isn't ready to see him behind the bars! It's so frustrating when you have the criminal in hand but still can't arrest him because the victim doesn't file a complaint." Kunal said, looking at her wounds keenly.

"She loves him a lot. More than you can imagine. And Kunal, I don't think Neil did that. Maybe it was a misconception. Neil and Avni are the only ones we can ask. More specifically, her clearly. They need to talk it out." Ali said, stroking Avni's hair. She stirred and opened her eyes, which were merely slits.

"Avi don't speak anything. Can you hold this?" Ali said, putting a pen in her hand. "Just write your answers to my questions. Yes or No." Ali said on Kunal's behalf.

"Do you want to see him punished?" He asked and Avni was quick to pen down a crooked no.

"See." Kunal scoffed at Ali.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT NOW KUNAL!" Neil yelled, breaking open the door to her room. "Get out. I need to talk to her." Neil said, calming himself.

Avni listened to Neil and closed her eyes. She didn't want to talk to him. He was no one to her now. She tugged at Ali's hand who once lowered his head towards her face.

"I don't want to live here." She whispered so slowly.

"Uh, interjection Neil." Ali said, nervously, raising his hand.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You know Ali, how important it is for me to talk to her. Please make her stay here. Please. She'd listen to you. I don't trust Kunal at all. Please Ali." I had never felt so helpless in my entire lifetime. Avni behaved as if she hated me to the core but still didn't want to get me arrested.

"I'll talk to her again then Neil. Let me do one thing..I'll take her to Ayesha Ma's house for the time being. Then, after she's normal, I mean, a bit healthy, then come over and talk. Huh?" Ali came up with a solution which I had to accept nonetheless. I knew one thing for sure though,

I had lost all rights on Avni.

"But Ayesha Ma's place? Won't it be too messy to live in? And you shifted back then only Ali." I raised an enquiry.
Very Good Neil. Now she will have to stay here.

I later realised that I had hit the last nail in my own coffin. Because Dad brought Kunal near us to declare the worst decision ever: Avni, Ali and Mowgli would be living in Kunal's villa until Ayesha Ma's house was maintained enough for Avni to live in.
She needed extra care so...

"Uh Neil? Clean the house as soon as possible. I'll arrange for you to talk to Avni. Hell soon brother." Ali winked.
I looked at Kunal's retreating figure towards Avni's room to take her. He turned for the one last time there, smirked at me and proceeded.

I had to talk to Avni now. And she would have to listen to me. By hook or crook.

Sorry that's a late update!
But I have my UTs.
Aur pehla hai bhi sst.

For my impatient sissy: avneil-manan