the storm

Jk POV

"Hyung you can wait here I'll go get the candles from downstairs", I said as I started walking down to the kitchen. I came up with candles and a match box back to my room cause it isnt as dark upstairs. I entered my room and placed the candles on my desk.

I started to light the candles when I hissed in pain. "Ooww" I cried as I went and ran my finger under cold water. Just as I closed the tap Taehyung came in and asked me "what happened kook?", "oh it's nothing hyung I just burned my finger while lighting the candles" I replied while giving him a bunny toothed smile. I was confused when hyung didnt say or do anything so I went towards him and snapped my fingers in front of his face.

Taehyung POV

He shined his bunny smile at me when I just froze. My whole body started dis functioning. I came back to real life when he snapped his fingers infront of my face. "Hyung are you ok...?" He asked me in a worried yet confused tone. "Hmm yea I'm fine... anyway show me the burn". He hesitated and whispered nervously "uh hyung it's nothing. Really I'm fine". He smiled at me again but this was more lopsided. Although it was adorable I was having none of it I immediately snatched his hand and was surprised, the burn was pretty big. "kookie this will get infected if you dont treat it. Hear sit", I told him as I went go search for the first aid kit.

3rd person POV

Taehyung treated junkooks 'burn' and they both went to sleep. Taehyung slept in guest bedroom while kookie slept in his own (duh).

--------next morning--------

Jk POV

I groaned as my alarm was bursting in my ear. I woke up and hit the stop button and went to get ready. It was a saturday and he didn't know why his alarm was ringing. He got changed into more comfortable clothes as he didnt change from his school clothes yesterday.

He went downstairs to see taehyung cooking. "Oh hi hyung I forgot you were here".
‐----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik this is a short chapter I just dont know what to write because the main story had nothing to do with this rlly this is just the backstory sooo. I might just delete this book and start a new one