trapped pt.2

TAE POV

It was almost impossible to sleep during the night. Since there were cracks in the wall it let the cold air from outside in.

I woke up and was walking around I was about to go try and see if there was any other way to get out when I heard
"....tae.. come back I miss you...". I turned around to see tears rolling down jungkook's face. I crouched down to his level and wiped the tears. Just as I was about to get up he pulled my arm and hugged me by my waist. He mumbled into the crook of my neck "tae.. don't go... please stay...". I stayed there panicking about what will happen tomorow when he wakes up. I decided to shake all those thoughts away and just savor the moment and we slept in each others embrace.
———
Next morning
———
JK POV

I woke up to a weight on my waist. I got up to see the cops hand around my waist. Just as I was about to freak out something on his wrist caught my eye. It was a bracelet, it looked exactly like the bracelet I gave tae the day he had to go to daegu. I examined it closer it had the exact same engravment which I gave to tae

(This is the bracelet ^^^)

As if on que the cop or supposedly tae, my childhood best friend, wakes up.

TAE POV

I felt someone lifting my hand up and I started to become uncomfortable so I woke up. I saw jungkook just looking at the bracelet on my hand intently. He looked up at me and asked "what's your full name?" "Kim taehyung" I replied. Before I could comprehend anything he tackled me into a hug.

I was taken back to the point where I couldn't say anything. I managed to stutter out one thing "a-are you o-okay?". He didnt say anything for a while until I heard sniffles coming from him. I made him look up at me to ask him "hey.. what's wrong?"

He looked up at me with a weak smile not his usual bunny smile which he had as a kid "t- tae is it really you?" He asked me but his voice was a bit cracked. I was glad he remembered me but I decided to play with him so I said " excuse me... but why are you using a nickname I just met you?"

JK POV

"excuse me... but why are you using a nickname I just met you?" I was taken back. More tears started pooling in my eyes but not happy tears this time. When I looked down I saw a hand come up to my cheek and he told me "of course it's me kookie". I looked up at him and he had the biggest cheekiest smirk on his face.

I smirked slightly and started slapping his arm, to which he let out tiny chuckles. I stopped and puffed out my cheeks, crossing my arms.

TAE POV

He's so.. cute. Just like I remember him. But what happened  to him? Why a thief when he wanted to be a lawyer? I remember  him when he wanted to be one.

(The flash back part will be in italics)
Flashback

It was just a summer afternoon. Jungkook and I were on his lawn looking up at the sky. I was thinking about what I'm gonna do after highschool. I've had my mind set on doing something in the art field, but on the other hand my dad had always wanted me to be like him... a police officer. My mom said that his death wish was for me to be a police officer. I couldn't solve this dilemma so I decided to ask the bunny boy lying down next to me.

I turned towards him and studied his face for a while before asking "kookie... should I be an artist or a cop?" He looked at me for a while before answering "I say follow your heart and you won't regret it" I smiled at him and he smiled back "hey kookie. What do you want to become?" He thought for a while before answering "I might become a lawyer cause when you're solving a case but you fail and the innocent is sentenced to death you just ruined their whole life and their family's life. And most people who are innocent dont really have much money to get a good attorney so they get one from the government who wont really help them, so I wanna help people like them" I was amazed. I didnt think he would go that deep but I appreciated it that he also cares about other people.

End of flashback