backstory

Ok so I dont want to write the backstory anymore which was basically the last few crappy chapters. So a summary of what happened was junkook and taehyung got pretty close after the project and thought highschool the remained and best friends they were even dating for sometime, but when taehyung graduated junkook had completely changed. He thought they would still be able to be best friends but little did he know that it would not be possible. His parents had made him shift to daegu for university. So when he left this deeply affected junkook so he completely closed himself from the anyone he didnt allow anyone to get close to him afraid of being left alone again, so he started to workout and become the muscle bunny although he was really buff as some people would say *cough**cough*jimine and taehyung*cough**cough* he still had his bunny smile which did not suit his athleisure or appearance what so ever. Everyone was scared of him in highschool he was known as the most scary bully in the highschool.
After highschool junkook skipped half of university and helped his mom in her jewelry shop. But his mom didnt know that he would also rob smaller shops on the side. Soon he started getting caught and became known as the most wanted criminal in South Korea. Meanwhile taehyung was the best detective,attorney,cop in South Korea the rest of the story is the actual drama. Ok well let's start the actual story now🥴🤪
--------------------------------------------------------------
JK POV

There I was again running from the cops. I had just finished robbing one of the more well known banks on the better side of town when I dont know how the alarm started ringing. It sounded like the fire alarm but whatever alarm it was the cops were gonna come so I had to get out of there.

You see I'm the most wanted criminal and mass murderer in all of South Korea. People know me ask 'the mask' .
The call me the mask because I wear a mask during my murders and thefts

(The mask^^^)I have never been caught well imprisoned because of my mask

(The mask^^^)
I have never been caught well imprisoned because of my mask. The mask covers most of my face except my mouth so nobody can identify me. Only my crime partners know my other identity, my usual identity is hidden well not really but no one really knows me. You see I work in my mom's jewelry shop, as a part time job since I'm still in college. Although the job pays well it's still mostly gone to the college and dorm funds so I do murders, kidnaps and thefts to get enough money not to for college but also for my personal needs. It's hard not being caught but my mask is an easy way to help.

Nobody has come far enough in my dorm to find the mask. Which I keep hidden 24/7 I only take it when I go to do my job. You see not even my mom knows about this, so it's hard keeping my identity a secret. It's like leading a double life nobody can find out your other identity and if they do itll just turn into chaos. Oh shit I gtg their here (cops). Well bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok well that's it for now I really didnt have inspiration or motivation to write this chapter but I recently saw this trailer to a movie and I thought I could include a part off it in this book and well I liked it so it worked. Ok sooo.... yea hopefully I'll update soon but school is like kicking my butt I'm lucky and thankful enough to have amazing friends who help me.
Ok enough ranting baiiiii
♥️🧡💛💚💙💜🥰😍