And then there were none

Huh what happend, we were stuned nock out gas a smoke screen did you have three other people with you, ya why, oh no reson gas mask over there is playing 20 questions with them you better do something quick because they aren't lasting long if he doesn't like there answers, what do you mean won't last long, if there answers aren't correct they won't be alive when they come back, how do you know this, this Isn't the first time he has done this he plays 20 questions and then maby kills them if he don't like them and when he does that he goes and steels tones of electronics, ya we'll good thing it's my lucky day, why I left my glock in my back pocket and my knife, what a lucky man you are don't just sit there cut the rope and shoot him, my pleasure oh and I was in the us navy seals I just got back ok here is the plan I'm going to cut you free and you will go for the power panel and you are going to kill the power and in five second turn the power back on the whole mall will go home safe and the police won't have to worry about gas mask ok you ready, yep, ok three two one cut go run but be silent remember five second, yup. Hey what happend to the lights bang, bang, bang, bang, bang and then there where none.