Unsatisfied Needs

*** MATURE CONTENT
*** I don't own the picture, Alan or any other places/things mentioned.

____________________________________

He creaks the door to the downstairs guest room open softly and makes his way inside. Gently, he crawls into the bed behind his wife, careful not to wake her. He spoons her from behind and runs his fingertips softly over her thick exposed thigh.

He moves her hair out of her neck and proceeds to place warm kisses on her shoulder.

(Y/N) stirs slightly in the warm cozy bed.

"Stop that," she mumbles sleepily.

He smirks and continues.

"I'm tired," she whines quietly.

His hand trails to her warm inner thigh and he presses his erection into her back.

She turns around abruptly, wide awake, with a look of disgust on her face.

"Alan, I swear to God! No woman wants to be woken up with a dick pressed into her back. 'Fuck sakes, I told you I'm tired," she huffs and storms off into the guest bathroom, slamming the door with a bang.

Yes, she did say that she's tired. I should've just stopped when she said to, he mentally reprimands himself before sitting up in the guest bed and looking down at his tented boxers.

With a grunt, he gets up off the bed and makes his way to the main bathroom upstairs to relieve himself of his morning needs.

"No, Al, I can't. Not right now," (Y/N) says harshly as she's trying to prepare herself a third cup of coffee, a week later.

The clock just stroke, indicating that it's 11 pm.

"Darling, come on. It won't take long, I promise," Alan growls quietly in her ear.

Alan presses her further into the cold kitchen island. His hands leave a hot trail as they travel under her tight black pencil skirt. He grips her clothed buttocks in his palms and groans.

"Please, (Y/N). It's been two months since we did it," he whispers lustfully against the shell of her ear while pushing himself into her from behind.

Her nipples harden involuntarily under her lace bra as she tries to resist her own urges. She feels bad for him - she can hear the pure need coating his words and the desperation in his voice. How can she deny her man like this?

Work.

"Alan, I said no," she replies firmly while pushing him off her gently.

She pulls her skirt down to its appropriate length and turns around, looking at his disappointed face.

"We both know it's not going to be quick and I have work to do."

"Yes, of course," he replies unimpressed and rests his bare back against the cold refrigerator door.

"Look, could you just... I don't know - take care of it yourself?" She shrugs while picking up the warm cup of coffee in her hands.

"I have to admit - the bedroom would be a much better place to do it than the bathroom," he half-jokes with his eyes closed and his cock twitches under his tented boxer briefs at the thought.

"Don't even think about it. If you so much as get a single drop on that bed..."

"What do you care? You don't even sleep in there anymore," he says quietly, bitterly.

"I- I will, eventually. I just need to finish with this internal investigation review going on and then I'll sleep in our room again. I told you it's better for me to just sleep in the guest room since I don't want to bother you when I'm working late nights... "