Chapter 1 - She's definitely a stiff

Author's Note:

First Chapter!

This story is different to my other ones, so hope you like it!

The picture is of the main character Sienna btw

*Vote

*Comment

*Add to your library

&Message me if you want to edit or covers please!

_________________________

01| She's definitely a stiff

"Are you serious, he said he thinks I'm full of myself!" Jordan shrieks. She has her eyes set upon Ethan Burke the art class hottie. Mr. Carlson set an assignment for partner work and luckily enough she was the first girl to come running up to him. According to her, he turned down lots of girls just to be with her. Which we both know is a lie.

"I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to hurt your feelings" I reply as sincerely as possible.

"I want all the details now! How do you even know this?"

"Do you honestly think Sienna would lie? She's too much of a stiff" Rae said defending me. Although I think it was more of an insult, at least I'm truthful.

"Hey! I'm not a stiff. You know Seth and I take Medicine and Surgery together, we study together on fridays and he told me. He talks to Chris you know, same dorm and all that jazz" I quickly retort.

"I guess you're not a stiff after all. Who's this Seth guy, is he hot?" Rae questions. From knowing Rae for these 3 months, I can already foretell her devious acts of seduction. I may be 'frigid' but I'm not stupid, these moves are fresh out the textbook. However basic Rae Maritosha's moves are, she still ranks as a grade A temptress.

"No! I don't study him, I study WITH him! We're just study buddies, gosh!" I moan frustratedly.

"She's definitely a stiff, how many times did she even say study" Jordan replies with a cheeky grin.

I frustratedly spin my chair back around to face my computer screen so I can finish the assignment set by my professor. Right now we are studying histology and I can honestly say never in my life have I been so confused. I have literally only 2 days excluding today to understand this and write an essay, shoot me now.

Right on cue when I was just about to give up, I recieve a facetime call from Seth and I answer almost immediately.

"Hi Seth" I said not noticing how wide my smile iss and that my pitch is dramatically increasing. Fortunately I don't think he did either.

"Hi Sienna, I'm having some difficulty with this histology assignment do you understand it?"

"No, I was hoping you would" I say disappointedly.

"We can visit Professer Adams tomorrow morning!"

"Is that guy Seth, the one we were just talking about?" Rae asks whilst coming out of the bathroom.

I began to blush, so I face her and give her a quick nod. "Oh hey Seth" she says, smiling mischeviously. " I can't see you properly".

I give her a stern look, attempting to signal to her that she should leave, but since she smiled I knew something was going to happen. She bent over me pretending to squint whilst showing off her cleavage in view of the webcam. Classic move, the cleavage flash.

"Jordan come over, this is Seth the one Sienna was talking about"

Jordan quickly hurries over in her minimalistic clothing, allowing practically every inch of her body to be seen. "Oh, I see why you chose to study with him" she giggles.

My face quickly begins to turn bright red, which became more noticeable than Rae's cleavage and Jordan's poorly covered mid-rif put together.

"Perhaps I should text you, we can decide what time we'll see the professor" I say sheepishly.

"Oh don't be a party pooper Sienna, how about we go out tonight it is our first quarter done at college" Rae exclaims.

"We couldn't possibly do that, like we said we have an important assignment due on monday" I remind them.

In the background I can faintly hear a door slam and a couple of footsteps, soon enough a face was matched to those footsteps and of course it had to be Ethan!

"Oh hey Ethan" Jordan giggles ridiculously. Jordan is infatuated with this boy, she became as giddy as a 7 year old girl who'd seen a pony. "We were just saying how we should go out tonight, you're not busy are you?" She continues.

Oh boy.

"I'm actually really busy" he replies with a cold tone.

"Are you sure?" She asks once again whilst leaning even further forwards than before. It is obvious she was seducing him with her body, it was clear when his eyes started to dim full of lust that he was going to come. No surprise there.

"I could probably cancel" he mumble, clearly still in awe of Jordan's perfectly toned body. Yeah shes 'hot' but isn't intelligence even the slightest bit sexy? Because if it was people would find me attractive. How blatant could this discrimination against bright people be?

"Yay! So all of us are going, call you at 9:30 babe" she beams. If tonight is filled with alcohol fueled rage, I'm not to blame because if someone listened to me maybe there won't be a possibility that I go 'Krav Maga' on this girl's ass.

_________________________

So, that's my first chapter guys, how did you all like it?

I've written two books previously which you should definitely check out, but I must warn you that I was quite sloppy with my writing previously. If you're a fangirl and love Hayes Grier then definitely check out my book finders keepers!

Question of the chapter: How old are you? / What Grade or year group are you in? I'm in year 11 which is grade 10 and I'm doing GCSE's poo! If you guys have any tests then good luck!

_________________________

*Vote

*Comment

*Add to your library

&Message me if you want to edit or covers please!