~Chapter Thirteen~

"How was your night?" Meredith asked me cheerily.

"Robert told me he learned how to drive here and almost back to normal with Grandma. I slept nicely and Jeff nearly shoved pizza down my throat because I hadn't eaten in a while. Yours?" I asked.

"What a time you probably had. Brian was talking to Robert while Emma was sleeping. And then it was just the three of us so we talked and slept. It was extremely uninteresting," she said.

"But probably relaxing," I said.

"You have that right. Our little angel is sleeping through the night," Meredith said proudly.

"She's adorable," I said as we pulled up to the house.

"Also, there's a little surprise which I'm sure you'll notice immediately," Meredith said, opening the door. Emma was sitting by herself. I looked back at Meredith in shock.

"Oh my gosh," I said, setting my backpack aside and sitting by Emma. She lay on the ground and rolled towards me, "She's grown up so quickly!"

"I know, right? She's even eating baby food!" Meredith exclaimed.

"I can't believe it," I said, as she crawled into my lap.

We were back to rehearsals as soon as possible. We were working on running the whole musical, followed by working on quick changes. We alternated Oregon and ANI. For the first few days, Nick and Matt hadn't figured out the costumes for ANI. This meant I was in charge of Oregon with Jeff. Brian was taking care of Emma on ANI's days off. Meredith would work on those days or vice versa. It was very busy.

"Make sure you mark anything that's weird and why it's weird. In addition, share them with us and the cast after each run through," Nick said.

"I will. Don't worry. I'm here so I'm going to discuss the game plan with Jeff," I said.

"Good luck!" Matt chorused, taking Nick's phone. They each said goodbye before hanging up. I entered and found Jeff on the stage, his script ahead of him.

"Let's figure out the game plan," I told him, taking a seat next to him.

"Start with warming up, one run through no dress, notes, lunch, then dress, notes, address very bad areas," Jeff said.

"That works," I said, "You wanna give half an hour to warm up?"

"Perfect," he said, heading backstage to get everyone onstage. I went over to Clark. Everyone else was running late.

"They're coming in twenty," he said, kissing me. I sat down on the bench next to him. He made room for me.

"I know," I said.

"We could go into the audience," he suggested.

"There's a small area where we could be in private," I said.

"No one's here," he pointed out. I nodded in agreement.

"I suppose we could go in the audience in that case.," I said.

"Ok," he said. We sat behind a few rows when I finally leaned forward and kissed him.

"I've been waiting," I breathed.

"Me too," he said, kissing me again.

"I want to hang onto this moment," I said.

"We have rehearsal," he said, as I gently traced his jawline.

"After notes, we can spend lunch together," I said.

"That'd be nice," he said. We reluctantly parted for rehearsal as we started the show. I watched carefully, writing notes in the margins of my script. Act one ended and we had a ten-minute break to simulate intermission. I texted Darren while everyone else got food and water. He was freaking out about how his twins could come at any moment. There was a month until their due date, so Darren was officially on leave until a month after the twins were born. Then, his hours would be shorter. I was hopefully going to visit for a bit around the due date and I was excited. However, it was time to continue to Act two, so I had to work more and take more notes. We finished and I gave my notes before we broke for lunch.

"How was it taking notes?" Clark asked me. We sat on stage, our backs leaning on the backdrop.

"I had to pay a lot more attention. How was the band?" I asked.

"I spent the entirety of the first song thinking about the stupid names you gave everyone," he said.

"They weren't that bad!" I exclaimed. Okay, maybe they were. I gave them Sleepy, Anger Issues, Happy, Confused, and Ancient.

"It sounded like Snow White and the seven dwarves," he laughed. I smiled.

"What else was I supposed to do? I was given one list from the Langs and Brian, and I'm saving that one for dress," I explained.

"You could've done a lot better," he said.

"Name them after Harry Potter characters? You guys?" I laughed.

"That could've worked," he said.

"And my list is of Harry Potter characters," I said.

"I see. Well, let's do this," Clark said, kissing me gently as we parted ways. Everyone got ready and we all ran through. This time, the names were Albus, Adriana, Minerva, Severus, and Binns.

"Why is every name Harry Potter themed but mine?" Rachael asked while we took a break for intermission.

"It is. Adriana Dumbledore. Mentioned in book 7," I said.

"I'm overdue for a reread," she mumbled.

"Yes you are, especially since you can't remember who Adriana is," I agreed, "Out in five by the way."

"Thanks," Jaime said.

We finished our rehearsal and I gave my notes. I shared them with the Lang brothers and Brian, praying that tomorrow would be an ANI day. If it wasn't, we were screwed.

Disclaimer: I only own Luna and the plot line. Everyone portrayed in here is a fictional version of themselves.

Well, it's been a week! Halloween happened and I was Infected!Zoey which was fun. Also, Black Friday opened and I'm seeing it this Friday! I'm so excited! Sorry for the late update, I had three tests today and I needed to study. Well, have an awesome week!

--Luna :D