Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Aria POV

"Merry Christmas," Harry  said as he squeezed my side, trying to get me up. I grunted and rolled over. I heard him sigh and then i felt something on top of me.

"Harry!"

"Wake up wake up wake up!" He bounced up and down on my side and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Alright Harry! Oh my gosh get off me you're fat!" I pushed him off, back to his side of the bed. 

"Hurtful..." He pulled me back to him as he patted down my hair. "I love you." He tells me this every time i wake up and after all the years we've been married, i've never got tired of it. It was like when we woke up next to each other, we were in love all over again. That feeling, i knew, was never going anywhere.

"I love you too." I ran my hand through his curls as i looked him in his emerald eyes before they shortly closed because of my touch. Harry loves it when i run my fingers through his hair. He wouldn't let anyone else do it but me and i felt really special. "We should make breakfast, yeah?"

He nodded, opening his eyes to look back at me. "And then we can open presents!"

I shook my head, laughing at him. "You're such a kid. Hanging out with Louis has its effects."

He nodded his head, laughing along with me. "Just think what  El is going through right now."

"Poor girl." I pulled the covers back and began to get up before Harry's big strong hands pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going without giving me my morning kiss?" I rolled my eyes as a smile tugged at the corner of my lips. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him softly, trying not to deepen the kiss as every kiss we have leads to more. He wasn't getting me to do that today. He held my face as he took a big sigh. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. I just love you."

"If you're trying to get another kiss out of me, it's not going to work."

"Come on!"

"Harry, you know how our kisses go and where they lead because of you."

"Don't act like you don't love it."

"You know, the longer we lay here, the more time you waste not opening your gifts." That got him going because he jumped out of bed and ran straight for the stairs. I chuckled. Same old Harry even in his 20s.

Gracie POV

"Robbie wake up." I shook my boyfriend as i tried to wake him up. The smell of bacon, pancakes and hot chocolate woke me up and i instantly wanted to get up and see what was under the tree. He stirred in his sleep but didn't get up completely. I began to kiss his face down to his neck.

"Mmm...." His hands found my waist and squeezed them as he finally opened his eyes. "Well good morning to you too."

"You wouldn't wake up...."

"I'm sorry love." He pulled a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear. "You should keep your hair natural like this. I love it."

I scrunched up my nose. "I don't like my waves...."

"But i do. It shows your natural beauty." I lowered my head to hide my blush. "Let's get you some food in that belly." He squeezed my stomach and i smiled back at him as i got off of his body. I took his hand and we got up, walking downstairs to embrace the mountain of food awaiting us.