5. Lust

Havensburg Town

For the next three days, Rosetta has been surreptitiously meeting with Alfus. Their relationship was entirely exclusive while relieving their sexual frustrations and desires.

Alfus has been living by himself; he mentioned that he was an orphan, losing both his parents in a fire a few years ago. Losing his parents made Rosetta even more drawn to him as she can also relate with his loss.

At the night of the 26th of December, she yanked him to the front of her porch. She brought her slender finger to her plump lips. The door creaked once she had twisted the latch. Thankfully, the cottage was deadly silent. She quietly stood and walked on the balls of her feet. It throbbed as she carried her weight.

Looking back to Alfus who had followed behind her, he looked similar to an enormous predator to pounce on his prey. The carpeted floor welcomed his shoes in its depths. When he shifted his head upwards, Rosetta was already motioning him to enter a small room at the farthest corner.

Her room was a light shade of scarlet. The curtains were dragged to the side, revealing the full moon in the foggy night sky. The shadows of the tree branches can be seen at the floor, shaping themselves into petrifying figures.

You could imagine people tell terrifying stories to their children in the night, where monsters would appear from under their wooden bed.

Rosetta slid the hood from her shoulders to the cold hard floor, revealing her undergarments that were strapped to her body. Alfus almost swore he would have lunged from where he was standing when he saw those hardened nipples through the laced cloth. His eyes darkened in lust and full dominance. He removed his clothing, hoisted her up, and laid her down on the mattress, receiving a grunt in response.
His hands gripped her sides and pulled her to him.

“Prevent yourself from teasing me any further or I would have to devour you at this moment.” He threatened. It was all based on the lust he had for her. She would grip at his tousled raven black hair and moan as he thrust into her.

It was of sheer pleasure and overwhelming desire. There weren’t any hidden agenda at the words that he had uttered. As soon as the time had struck at midnight, he had gotten up and prepared to leave. His dark-shaded blue coat was drawn on his shoulders, protecting him from the harsh unkind temperature. He was a step away from the doorway when he spoke in an unwavering voice that would send shivers to your spine.

“I will have you, Little Red. I will have all of you.” He left. The window was open, and the cold wind crawled up to Rosetta’s body, causing her to freeze and lay on her stomach. A swift of her hair covered her face, scrunching her nose in return.
Her innocence was visible in her sleep, regardless of her immoral actions.