Chapter Thirteen

"I want you." Jack breathes and I inhale his scent of mint and cologne. I know I won't resist him, I can't. I'm a moth to his flame and he burns so brightly.

I'm laying on my back across his desk as he slides down my slacks. His fingers slowly graze over my panties already soaked with moisture and starts rubbing in circles.

I moan and arch my back instinctively, pushing myself into his fingers. Pressure is already beginning to build in me and I ache for release.

"What if someone comes in?" I gasp trying to catch my breath.

"Don't pretend you're not thrilled by the possibility of being caught." He whispers as his lips suck on my neck and I let out a moan.

"But-" I start.

"I locked the door when we walked in. I don't want anyone else to see you this way." He whispers, "This is for my eyes only." He teases, putting my mind at ease but also turning me on by his slight possessiveness.

"Tell me you're mine." He whispers as his fingers circle harder against my center.

"I am." I barely manage to slip out between breaths. His fingers slide easily inside me and slowly commence pumping in and out. Too slowly, I need more.

I start rocking my hips against him faster but he grips my hip with his other hand to slow me down.

"Tell me or I'll stop." Jack growls in a whisper. I whimper in complaint as he starts withdrawing his fingers.

"I'm yours Jackson, I'm only yours." I manage to utter in desperation.

Then his lips crash down on mine and his fingers start pumping again but faster. My hands are roaming wildly through his soft dark hair and his left hand is firmly gripping my face as he moves quickly below with the other.

Jack's face separates from mine and he grips my legs to pull me to the edge of the desk. He quickly kneels and lowers his face between my thighs. I bite my hands to keep quiet but it's hardly helping, so I reach across his desk to find his paperback copy of 'After All' and shove it in my mouth to bite down on.

The muscles in my body start to tighten and I involuntarily arch my back. Jackson tightens his grip on my thighs to keep me from moving and his fingers and mouth start moving faster.

He knows exactly what my body craves. It's as if he's memorized every moan, every movement to know exactly what I need to become unraveled. My body tightens against his fingers as I bite down on his book and waves of ecstasy roll through me.

I lay on his desk motionless, every ounce of tension from work is gone. I'm completely relaxed listening to our heavy breathing.

I take a few minutes to straighten up and redress. Jackson simply adjusts his jeans and brings me in for a kiss. His lips are slightly swollen and I can taste a subtle sweetness which I suspect is from my own juices. I blush at the thought and bite the inside of my cheek, embarrassed.

I glance down at the bulge in his jeans and bring my lip between my teeth. I'd finish him off but my lunch break ended thirty minutes ago.

Decisions, decisions.

"If you worked here I could take you every day, just surprise you with a quick orgasm on your lunch break to calm your nerves." He teases while biting his own bottom lip in anticipation.

"You have no idea how tempting that offer really is." I switch back to my nervous habit of chewing the inside of my cheek.

Jack smirks as if he can see his reasoning is actually starting to make sense in my mind. "Come on, I'll walk you back."