Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Zack

Lugmok akong nakaupo habang ang mga kaibigan ko ay nasisiyahan. It's supposed to be a girls night out when Matthew suddenly barged in. Possessive.

Lumagok ako ng isang shot ng tequila at saka naghiyawan ang mga kaibigan ko.

"That's what you deserve, Pia! Fun!" Ani Maze na lasing na naman. "Forget about that asshole!"

Ramdam ko ang masamang titig ni Matt kay Maze dahil sa sinabi niya. Yet the she devil didn't even gave a single fuck about it. She pulled me to the dance floor and danced like there's no tomorrow. Halata ang pag-eenjoy niya kaya natawa na lang ako at sinabayan siya. Nagsayaw ako na parang walang problemang dinadama. I released all the stress but stopped as I felt someone staring intently at me. I looked around but I saw no one. Tanging ang mga nagsasayawang tao lang na nagwawala ang nasa paligid ko. Tinagilid ko ang ulo ko at napagdesisyunan na tumigil na lang. Inaya ko si Maze na bumalik pero pinauna na niya ako. I was on my way to our table when someone pulled me out of the club.

With the infamous smell of his Armani, alam ko agad kung sino iyon. Mabilis na tumibok ang puso ko sa lalaking humila sa akin. It's him. After a long time, I finally felt him with me again. Doon ko lang napansin na dinala niya pala ako sa parking lot kung nasaan ang kotse niya. Tumigil ako at saka inalis ang kamay niya sa pulso ko kaya napatigil din siya. His eyes are filled with so much emotions that I can't read. Para bang naghalo halo ang mga ito dahil sa damdamin niya.

I miss everything about him. His intent dark eyes, his alluring lips, his tall nose, his irresistible scent, everything. But I let my pride reign. I was about to push him away when I stiffened to his kiss. Ang malalambot niyang labi ay dahan-dahang inangkin ang akin. He parted my lips and gained access to my mouth. My legs wobbles as he claim every corner of my mouth with his tongue. Para akong nawawalan ng ulirat sa ginawa niya.

From passionate, he turned aggressive towards me. He leaned me at the door of his car and locked me with both of his arms. When I can no longer hold back, I wrapped my arms around his nape and responded to his kisses. Para kaming mga tigreng nakakain pagkatapos ng ilang buwan.

"I'm sorry." He said between kisses. "I said I'll give you space but that's all I can give. I can't help myself but see you all the time."

I pulled back panting for air. Naguguluhan ko siyang tinignan. "You don't know how much jealous I am seeing you with that American, baby. It's killing me. I almost slashed his throat when I saw him fetching you from work. I almost killed that son of a bitch."

"You were there?" Gulat kong tanong.

"Yes. I was about to surprise you with all the cheesy stuff that you like when I saw him opening the door for you. I was so mad, baby. Very mad that I followed you. I watched you mingle with that ugly looking carabao. I wanted so bad to barge in when I saw you held his hands. But I chose not to. I want to give you the space you needed but damn woman! Seeing you enjoy yourself at the dance floor getting stared at by those assholes? I want to punch each of their eyes and pull it out for looking at you." Halata ang panggagalaiti niya sa galit dahil sa sunod sunod na pag igting ng panga niya.

Para akong binuhusan ng tubig nang malaman kong sinundan ako ni Zack ng araw na iyon. Hindi ko man lang napansin ang nakasunod niyang sasakyan sa amin. I'm so dumb!

"Z-zack.." I blurted out, lost for words. I didn't expect he'll follow me around.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't help myself. Baby, that whole week is torture! I miss you so much. Please, come back to me." His voice cracked and he sounds so hurt. My heart enveloped with pain seeing the love of my life suffering like this.