~Chapter 7~

Danielle stared at a machine that was busy producing short beeping sounds. She watched it closely, with an empty expression, afraid to let her eyes drift off to the boy lying next to it.

Quincy looked horrible. There were all kinds of tubes attached to his body, who were attached to plastic bags, filled with some kind of transparent liquid, which were, on their turn, hanging from long, coat rack looking contraptions. His neck was supported by a neck brace, and an oxygen mask was placed over his mouth and nose. There was one big scar on his forehead, that had been stitched. It ran from almost the middle of his forehead to his left eyebrow.

Painful, that's what it looked like. Painful and bad. But still, one thing that still remained its fabulousness, was indeed his beloved afro.

---

Danielle had never been in a hospital before, that she could remember. It scared her a bit, to be honest.

Silence, silence, beep, silence, silence, beep.

That's all she had been hearing for the last two hours. Well, that and the soft sobs Kaylee let out from time to time. She noticed that she needed a distraction, so Danielle sent her on a mission to go and find them some coffee since it seemed like that was the only thing you could do to make time pass only a tiny bit quicker in a hospital. Except for reading those typical hospital brochures about cancer and hair loss that only make you worry even more. And I almost forgot, excuse me, let's not forget about the 'are you pregnant? Do the test!' quizzes inside the magazines with the overly-excited lady on the front page, holding a positive pregnancy test.

All those thoughts left her mind when Kaylee silently opened the door, with two, rather small coffee cups in her hand. She smiled softly, handing Danielle a cup and getting settled on the armchair next to her.

As mentioned earlier, they had been here for roughly 2 hours. The two came to the hospital as soon as they were allowed in. It was some past noon since they were only allowed in from 12 o'clock.

Neither of them slept well, that night. Actually, Danielle didn't sleep at all. She was too focused on getting Kaylee to sleep to get rest herself because all she could do in this situation was being there for her. So that's what she did. And she did it as well as she could.

A rather tall nurse entered the room. She smiled friendly at the two before posing a question with a soft British accent. "How long are you still going to wait here, sweeties?" she asked. The two looked at each other, both with a questioning expression, due to the fact that they did not know for how long they planned on staying here. In fact, they didn't even know how long it could take to wake up for someone in this kind of situation.

---

They went home. And with home, I mean their favorite bar: 'Chucky's'. The name has nothing to do with the movie 'Chucky', it's actually the name of the owner's dog. Kaylee and Danielle discovered that fact after getting really drunk in there on November 1st, 2018. That's when Kaylee got 21 and also when it got legal for her to drink. That's why she spent loads of money on limoncello. Kaylee loves that drink. Limoncello made that night the first time she got (legally) drunk.

Even tho Danielle was only 19 back in the day, she drank along by sipping about one-fourth of every shot of limoncello Kaylee ordered. Due to the fact that Danielle is, of course, petite mixed with the fact that she had never even touched alcohol before that night; she got drunk quickly. Very quickly. It was probably the most amusing night the duo had ever experienced, even tho neither of them really remembers what happened that day.

This is exactly what happened again, that night.

---

A few days later, Quincy was still in the hospital. He was doing better, luckily, but he still wasn't fully recovered. Every single one of his colleagues was devastated about what happened to him, but as we all know; the show must go on. Literally.

"OK, we're shooting in three... two... one... action!"

Danielle was shooting that intense scene with Aria that started all of their steamy, jealous tension. The first time Kaylee watched them practice the scene, she felt annoyed. She's the only one who's allowed to kiss her like that, and so she felt like Aria was taking her place. But this was, maybe, the seventh time they re-did this scene? Honestly, Kaylee lost count. But, that's off-topic, so; she was feeling strange. Gross, even. The more she watched them re-do the scene, the more it was turning her on.

When Kaylee and Danielle do this together, it feels amazing, honestly. Although, when she now sees how other people would experience the sight of one of their heated make-out sessions, it made her fairly horny. This was proven by her nearly bleeding bottom lip.

Kaylee was surprised by the secret kinks she didn't know she had, slowly bubbling in her lower stomach and forming a knot that gets tighter, the more Danielle grinds on it. Those kinks Danielle released, seriously, there were a lot. Maybe Danielle Rose Russell is Kaylee's kink.

Does Danielle feel the same way, you might ask? Let me tell you.

Danielle was getting hot in between her legs. So hot that she was afraid Aria might feel it on his stomach while Danielle was softly grinding on it. She wasn't shy, no, 'cause the only thing she could think about was Kaylee underneath her. She felt the same familiar knot forming inside, and it was strongly building up the heat in the scene.

"Fuck, Kaylee..."

Silence. In the whole studio. No one spoke and no one moved. Danielle opened her eyes never so widely and Kaylee released her bottom lip from the grip her front teeth had on it. They found each other's eyes quickly, ignoring all the gazes that were spread over the two of them. Almost everyone formed an 'o' with their mouth, some even with their hands in front of it.

---

"I should've laughed! I should've told them it was a joke!" "Baby, chill. They deleted the footage. It's gone. Very much forgotten", Kaylee giggled.

"Dani? Can I please talk to you? It's Julie." Kaylee released Danielle from their tight cuddle session on the couch in Danielle's trailer, better known to Danielle as 'the enjoyable trap'. "Yes, sure, come in," Danielle spoke after clearing her throat and creating a gap between the girls' bodies.

"Do you know where Kay-... oh hey Kaylee", Julie greeted the girls. "Can I talk to you two for a minute?" The duo nodded in sync.

"So are you two... you know... a thing?" Kaylee shot a questioning look at Danielle. "...w-we still need to figure that out, right Kaylee?", Danielle spoke and took the blushing brunette's hand in hers when she noticed a slightly disappointed look.

Julie nodded: "Sure, just... please keep your private- and business life separated. Don't let this affect your acting." The two of them shook their heads in sync, once again. "By the way, is this why you two want Hope and Josie together so desperately?" Neither of them had thought about this before. They shared some giggles, paired with a sweet glance.

"OK, I see... Well, I should probably get going now! Have a fun evening, girls," she winked and left the trailer. "So the fact that Julie knows... It shows that everyone's talking about it. Not so forgotten, at last, right babe?"