Quality Time With Him

"Gray!" Natsu shouted at the top of his lungs.
"What the hell do you want, Natsu?" The ice mage questioned.
"Put some damn clothes on and fight me!"
"Buzz off Natsu and find someone else to fight."
A frown forms on his face as he looks for a new opponent. His eyes soon land on Asa. "Asa! Fight me!"
A sigh escapes through Asa's lips as she stands up. A goofy grin spreads across Natsu's face as he charged her.
In one swift motion, she grabs Natsu's arm and uses his momentum to throw him into a wall before hitting him with an ice blast from behind. 
"And he's out!" Happy sang.
"You should pick your fights more wisely, my friend." Asa tells him.
Gray, Lucy and Erza all laugh at Natsu.
"Wow. Way to go, Flame Brain," Gray says.
Natsu slowly pulls himself up, "Shut up, Ice Princess. I just wasn't prepared. Asa, lets go another round!"
She shakes her head and sits back down. "I don't think so. You looked pretty ready to me. Besides," a wave of sleepiness washes over her, "I'm feeling a bit tired right now."
One by one, she watches her fellow guild mates fall asleep. The doors open and Mystogan walks in.
"Getting a new mission today, Mystogan?" Master Makarov asks.
Mystogan shakes his head, "Actually, I'm here for something else." He walks over to Asa and holds out his hand.
Without hesitation, she takes his hand and stands up.
"I see. You two enjoy yourselves."
"Where are we going?" Asa aksks as they walk out the door.
"You'll see," was all he said before disappearing with her.
*Back at the Guild*
"Damn it! Why does that jerk have to be such a jerk?" Natsu says as he gets up.
Lucy gets up holding her head, "I hate it when that happens." She looks around. "Hey, wasn't Asa sitting here a minute ago?"
Erza, Gray and Natsu all look at Asa's now empty seat.
"Yeah, where'd she go?" Gray asks.
A small smile appears on Erza's face, "I think I know who took her."
Natsu's mouth drops open, "You don't mean...?"
She nods.
~
They were in the middle of a forest, surrounded by the greenest trees and the occasional cherry blossum tree. A stream ran it's course to a small waterfall where it continued on down, deeper into the forest.
"Where are we?" She asks him.
He takes off his hat and mask and shrugs. "Someplace I came across on my travels. I thought we could use some quality time together since we haven't done anything in a while."
"We had tea the other day."
He laughs, "I know." 
She smiles and sits down in the lucious grass, "It's beautiful here." 
He sits next to her and nods, "Yes, it is. That's why I brought you here." 
"Thank you," she says as she places her head on his shoulder. 
"So, how are things at the guild?" He asks.
"Crazy as usual. It's pretty crazy with how crazy the guild can be at times." 
He laughs, "Yes, the guild loves to be crazy."
"You know," she looks up at him, "maybe if you just explained things to everyone, you'd be able to spend more time at the guild."
He shakes his head, "No. Not everyone would believe me." 
"You don't know that." 
"You're right, I don't but I do understand how people react. If they saw me they would attack me. They would think that I am him and not me and probably not even listen to a word I have to say." 
"But he's in jail. How could-"
"He's a con-artist, Asa. Though, from what I hear, he doesn't even remember what he's done. Either way, I'd rather save myself and others the trouble."
"But-"
He holds up his hand, "Please, Asa. I don't want to talk about this. Please, let us talk about something else."
She takes a deep breath, "Fine. I understand."
He puts an arm around her shoulder and she rests her head back on his shoulder, "Thank you." 
She nods and closes her eyes, listening to the soft gurgle of water.
"There is something I would like to tell you," he says quietly. 
"Yes?" 
Without any hesitation or stutters, "I like you, Asa. A lot." 
Her breath catches in her throat. Did she hear him correctly? She looks up at his serious face. 
He gives her a small smile, "It's okay if you don't feel the same. I just wanted you to know." 
Slowly, the corners of her mouth turn upwards into a gentle smile, "No, I do. It's just...I never thought you'd like me back."
A soft chuckle resonates in his chest, "Asa, besides the master, you accept me for who I am without question. Even with the way I look, you've never been hesitant to be around me." 
A slight blush appears on her face as she looks away and at the clear stream. She feels something touch her cheek and she realizes that it was his lips. 
"So, would you like to count this as our first date?"
She nods her head as she wraps her arms around his torso.