♡1♡

^lilianas outfit on the right and blossoms on the left^

the two girls wandered aimlessly down the abandoned street, hands clutched together. One of them, a rather small girl with light, almost platinum hair sucked absentmindedly on the strawberry flavored loli placed between her pink stained lips. Observing all of the lights around her wishing she was back in her bed at home writing a new story. 

the other girl, raven headed and more aware of her surroundings. was intent on focusing on where they were, making sure she didn't get lost. silently huffing about the outfit her best friend pouted about till she put on. This not being her first time in Los Angelas, she wasn't as keen to look at the sights around her. her one mission being, get ana and herself to where they needed to go, safely. The little thing busy eating candy can get herself into quite a bit of trouble if she's able to. 

Coming to their destination, blossom turned to look at the small girl, and spoke to her gently. 

"ana babe we are here. remember what i told u right?"

shyly looking up at her friend she replied

"yes i do! be polite, don't make eye contact with the scary-looking people, have fun and stay close to u!" 

Both girls being quite proud of the fact that she remembered all the rules, blossom took ana's hand and led her into the apartment complex filled with demons and angels alike. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡