Childhood Friends

Flashback
Taichi 'Tai' Yagami was on his way to the park with his best friend Sora Takenouchi acommpaning them was his younger sister Hikari "Today's the day we settle the score Sora" exclaimed tai towards his friend the girl simply smiled at him before replying in a taunt "Yeah and you be the one to lose" this reply caused Tai to start fuming as the youngest of three simply looked between the two.
.................
After a rather eventful walk the group of three arrived in Odaiba Park where the two eldest quickly went to work setting up for there 'final showdown' as Taichi called it with Hikari taking a seat on a nerby bench per her brother instruction he was adraid of her sickness acting up again even thou it had been a few weeks sense she last felt ill. Soon the two of them began there battle with Hikari spectating wish to go playing with the other kids on the playground she saw out of the corner of her eye however she was too worried about worrying her big brother so she opt to enjoy watching him have fun. However it wasn't long before that soon became more of a chore and the urge to go play continued to grow stronger. Then as if sensing her desire a small red ball came rolling over from the playground stopping right in front of her. Hopping Down from her perch the young girl picked up the ball taking a moment to admire it. When a voice called out "Hey you Over here" turning her attention to the voice she saw a boy around her age with hair matching the color of the ball jogging towards her. Without a word Hikari held out the ball to the boy whom stopped in front of her a bright smile covering his face as he took the ball "Thanks for grabbing it" Hikari nodding in return "Your Welcome" she replied politely with that the two kids stood there staring at each other for a moment Hikari unsure what to do now. While the boy simply look at her for a bit as even trying to analyze her then with a loud gasp he exclaimed "I got it Your Yagami-san right" taken aback by the boy suddenly exclaimatin Hikari could only nod as the boy's grin seem to brighten "Its me Daisuke from class" he grinned pointing to himself "Hai I remembered you Motomiya-san" Daisuke grinned even more "Great then let's go play" he said holding out the ball towards her he suddenly request caught Hikari of guard causing her to glance worriedly towards her brother. Noticing her worried feature Daisuke pulled the ball back "What's the matter don't ya wanna play it" he questioned his smile seemed to drop slightly. A look of surprised cover her face as she imdeatatiely shool her head "No I would like to" she replied softly this caused Daisuke Smile to brighten again before he held out his hand to the girl "Then let's go Yagami-san" sparing one last glance towards her brother Hikari took the outstretched hand causing the boys face to break out into the biggest grin yet as the two kids made there way towards the others.
.............
Taichi and Sora
The two were having a rather heated game however Taichi focus began to waver as out of the corner of his another child approached his sister notcing his distraction Sora followed his gaze as the two child headed towards anotjer group with the boy leading Hikari away where the kids began to play Sora couldn't help but smile at the sight while tai seemed a little worried "Isn't that Sweet Hikari made a friend" she asked her companion however taichi wasn't as quick to share her sentiments "She should be resting Sora" he exclaimed causing the female to sigh "Relax Tai she's fine there just playing ball besides it will due her some good to have a little fun after all he can't be a lot of fun just satting on the bench. After taking a moment to process her words Tai agreed "Alright fine but I'm still gonna keep an eye on her" Sora nodded "Alright but try not to lose focus too much after all I still gotta beat you and I won't let this be an excuse". Tai grinned at her "Yeah right will see whose making excuses after I win".
With that the two resume there game as Hikari played with the other kids.
........................
End of Chapter
Well there you go readers the second chapter hopefully you enjoyed it and for hose of you who may be wonder why Im giving the relationship between Daisuke and Hikari some much focus right now its because we never really got much of a back story for them or iori and yolie so I would like to expand things to give more of a basis for the story. As for this childhood friends bit well we never really got much info on the background of Hikari and Daisuke Friendship so I decided to do so
Until Next Time
Later