Chapter 1

вяσσкℓуи ρσν
Today was the day we move from Florida to Chicago, just so my mom can be with her ratchet fiancé and his daughter.
"Ready to go" my mother Rochelle said.
"Yeah ig" I said with a attitude.
"Now listen here you will lose that attitude before you get slapped in this airport" she said

I sighed and put my bags on the plane.
The plane took off and I put my headphones in listening to no type by Rae Sremmurd. We got off the plane and it was 5:15 am. My mother was making me go to school today, I sighed and looked for what to wear. I picked out *picture at the top* then added some lipgloss and bath and body works perfume. I got in my blue jeep and drove off. When I got there all eyes were on my me I rolled my eyes and went to the principles office. On the way there I got a couple of ninjas trying to holler I just turned them down , but it was this one dude he caught my eye I guess he saw me staring and winked I just blushed.

" You must be ms.Vice " the white lady said".
"Yes I'm here for my schedule" she gave it to me and I left.
I walked in to class and that boy I saw was in there and they only seat left was next to him great😑.

"Students this is Brooklyn Vice and she is our new student" my teacher said I waved and sat down.
" So Ms.brooklynn how you liking this school so far" that cute boy asked me.
"Good it's cool, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name" I shyly said.
"Andrew, Andrew Banks"Andrew said.
"We'll nice to meet you" I said then winked. Today might be a good day 😀.