Chapter 13

Brooklyn pov
I was in a deep sleep till I was awoken by two pots banging together.
"STOP" I screamed as loud as I could
"I wanna be on bad girls club" Imani said coming in my room
"Well I don't care stop. And I have to talk to you" I said and patted the spot in front if me. She came and sat down.
"I'm pregnant" I said nervously
"O my Gud you so stupid oh my Gud" she said in her Summerella voice.
"Shut up but I am and I'm scared to tell mom can you tell her while I'm at daddy house" I asked
"Sure whatever" she looked at her phone and a smile came across her face.
"Who you texting" I asked curious
"Nobody" she said
"Ooooooo ik who it's that jordan dude isn't it" he said proudly.
"Maybe......... ok yeah it is he's so cute and we live in the same state I'm like so happy" she said excitedly
"Well I'm happy for you" I said then kissed her check. She left the room and I started packing. When I finished I put on my expensive jump suit and called my daddy And told him to come get me, I waited for about 10 minutes and he pulled up with a white lady. She was pretty. God blessed her with blue eyes, the height of 5'5 and a little thick. I had to admit she was really pretty. I hopped in the back and it was pretty girl back there.
"Hi I'm Brooklyn and you are" I asked politely in front of my daddy
"I know who you are and right now I don't care" she asked with a attitude
"PARIS" Im guessing her mother screamed
"You need to check your daughter before she get slapped. I tried to be nice but she will get popped" I said with confidence
"Who gone pop me though?" She said turning to me
"Brooklyn Ariana Vice" I said with confidence and turned her way
"Whatever" she said then turned around
" Hate scary thots" the way to my dad house was silent I'm still scared to tell him I'm pregnant but I have to do what I have to do. We pulled up to his mansion and I hopped out and walked straight to the door, he opened it and I walked to my room he followed me and closed the door.
"We need to talk" I said and sat down
"What is it baby girl how have you been"" I've been good and I have to tell you I'm pregnant" I said so nervous I was shaking. He looked at me one good time and said "Call your mom you need to go home" I cried and called her she said Imani was on her way. *10 minutes later* honk honk I heard the car and ran downstairs I was so glad to see her.
"OMG thank you Imani" I said putting on my seat belt
"Mom said that since you are 18 you can make your own and your going to have to move out" she said I started to cry where am I going to go? I only saved up enough for food everyday for a month.
"I don't deserve to live everything is just to hard" I cry
"It's going to be ok just call Daniel and maybe he can help you" she was right I called him a few times but he didn't answer we stopped by his house but he wasn't there where could he be?

Unknown pov
Yeah I shot Daniel and he's In the hospital so what he should have taken care if his kid. Yeah I'm that crazy bm but to bad get used to me. I heard his little hoe got a baby on the way. He's going to regret getting with me cause him and his bm on the line. The death line........

Brooklyn pov
I received a call saying that Daniel was in the hospital for being shot. I rushed there and I walked in. The nurse told me the room and I went in. While I was walking in I seen a female already sitting here talking to him. Even though he was in a coma
"Who are you" I asked
"Oh you didn't know I'm Kathy, Daniels baby mama ." those words kept replaying in my head. Why would he keep such a big secret?!

Hey readers comment and vote if you want me to update 😀