Chapter 2

вяσσкℓуи ρσν

*the next day*
I woke up with a smile on my face I hopped in the shower then lotioned and did my hygiene. I put on *the outfit above* and some Juicy couture perfume.
I looked good! I went downstairs to see my soon to be stepdad swolling my mother I rolled my eyes then stormed downstairs. They sight of seeing my mother get over my dad so quickly bothers me 😔 but I have to deal with it. I walked in the kitchen right pass my soon to be step sister.
"Umm excuse you"she said with a attitude she is only 5 days older than me.
"You excused" I rolled my eyes and walked outside. I went straight to my jeep, got in and drove off to school. When I got out all eyes was on me like I know ya girl fine but you shouldn't stare everyday. I walked to my locker which was 2 lockers down from Andrew. As I got my books I felt him stare at me I looked at him and winked, he smiled and we went our separate ways. As I was walking a girl pushed me and I almost fell.
"What the heck"?! I said with a attitude

"You think you better than everyone with yo ugly self"! She said flipping her crusty weave laughing.

I got up and punched her in her nose then waited to see if she was going to do something and she did she Smacked me😔. I did not want to beat no thot on my 2 day😁.But she tested me and I had to do it. Once I was done she had a busted lip, broken nose, etc. I didn't even get I'm trouble they said she needed it. It was lunch I usually don't do school lunch I would sneak and eat mcdonalds,and eat there until someone called my name I turned around and it was.......Andrew a smile grew on my face as he came closer.

"Wassup ma"he spoke then wrapped his arm around my neck.
" Chillen" I said shyly.
"No need to be shy ma your soon to be man, in that case I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me"? He said nervously.
"Nope" I said he sighed
"YEETTT" of course I will go" I said smiling.
"Brook don't play my life" he said so seriously.
I stopped laughing and said sowey and he just laughed it off. He went to mcdonalds with me and we talked I think I like him can't wait till the future.